Unsafe road surface? ......................

AUDIDOO

Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Shame its not the same story in the UK!

Try a nice unhealthy 10% drop!

[/ QUOTE ]

Mate, it's NOT the case in Australia !! I don't know where that Journo gets his information. There have been a couple of Ads, the highest of which was $250k (list is $224k on the road). A dealer associate of mine bought a CSL to speculate. He asked a $15k premium and he has still got the car 8 weeks later.......... Needless to say he is starting to sweat about offloading it.

Premium? I ain't seen no **** premium !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nono.gif

What I don't know can't hurt me... damn I read the article... well thank you very much Baldy... now I'm going to die or become seriously hurt on a government approved road! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Only caught my eye as I have been on car control course and was taught how not to brake like t*t but this raises some doubt ..........

The course is worth a look at for anyone on the forum wanting to improve driving skills - link below
http://www.carlimits.com/
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Yep - its a bit heavy on tyre wear but worth every penny. The instructor was great - everything made sense and does't matter how good a driver you are, you come away having learnt something

What amazes me is that drivers in the UK raise over £36,000,000,000 (billion pounds) in revenue EVERY YEAR that goes to the government! Yet the only intent to spend £31 billion over then next 10 years! What a joke .....this country makes me sick! Rip off.....Rip off .......Ripp off...... Ripp off! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

Yeah well maybe we can use some of those planes to bomb our roads and resurface them then get the job done quicker /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Yes and you pay £3 to travel on that dodgy tarmac (referring to the M6 Toll)
but lets be honest, its a nice smooth tarmac, is that why its so slidey?

Well, if you end up up the ar*e of another car whilst changing your CD, you can always blame the tarmac!

[ QUOTE ]
But remember CJ we have a war to pay for lots of buliets tanks and planes to buy!

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention all the money we are now paying all those countries we have bombed to rebuild their infrastructure.

CJ, I'm with you... it make me barf!