Monday joke

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair. She loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed down the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was a sandwich short of a picnic, the other residents tolerated her, and some of the men actually joined in.

One day, Ethel was speeding along a corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP!", he shouted in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?"

Ethel fished around in her handbag, pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.

"OK" he said, and away sped Ethel.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge, Weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted, "STOP! Have you got proof of registration?"

Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him.

Harold nodded, "Carry on, ma'am."

As Ethel neared the final corridor leading to the front door, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, stark naked, holding a sizeable erection in his hand.

"Oh, good grief," said Ethel, "Not the breathalyser again! "

I work in a nursing home and that thought makes me gag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/vomit.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

that's the best tonic to a mad and bad monday at work...

i'm gonna send that link to all the boys so we can learn our moves for the weekend /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

its good to watch twice........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's the funniest end to a rather normal day, excellent ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Man he is in the zone !!!

Well funny. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif