Pop question - what would you do?

I

imported_gdavies

You receive an email (with mobile number) from an ex-girlfriend you last saw 6 years ago, you are engaged to get married next year, what do you do?

it appears that what you do is get on the internet, and ask a load of strange people youve never met for their advice!!

Advice will include:

-Dont do it.

-Do do it, but dont tell her.

-Do do it, and do tell her.

-Get the whole threesome thing going.

-Change your religion to something appropriate, and marry both.

My advice - Dont!

Email her back & ask for some recent pics before you make any rash decisions......

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif i like that one - she may have turned into a munter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ask for some recent pics before you make any rash decisions......

[/ QUOTE ]

Little bit more seriously from me for a change....

She's using you as her backstop mate.
Never go back
Ended for a reason.
She's worried now that she'll end up alone.
Wants the security of having one in the bag..meanwhile she'll be out still looking for Mr. Perfect...and when she does you'll be on your own!

All this advice and i have no clue about the situ...Trisha...move over!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm with Curry Milk Shake. Not sure why you'd ask a bunch of strangers for advice, but since you have, don't do it.

Agree, the fact you're asking means your unsure if you're with the right person now.
And she's using you as a backstop, to give herself a boost.

[ QUOTE ]

And she's using you as a backstop, to give herself a boost.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I agree with that... there's only one reason why old out-of-touch flames come snaking their way back... and just remember two things if you're tempted:
1. It will never be as good as the first time
2. You broke up for a reason!

Mud wrestling, thats just brilliant !

Great idea Audi5e, and locked up in a dungeon with 60 girls, genius.

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You receive an email (with mobile number) from an ex-girlfriend you last saw 6 years ago, you are engaged to get married next year, what do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

You PM me with her number and f**k off out the way......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

You PM me with her number and f**k off out the way......... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Good reply and see if she isn't into you just get her to PM me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

[ QUOTE ]
GDS, don't listen to all these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif guys, there is one thing on your mind at the moment, and it's telling you to nail her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious TDI

Im with TDI yeah get her and NAIL her good and proper!!! Then finish off wipe your bits on the curtains and walk outta her place and say we finished for a reason.....cya !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
GDS, don't listen to all these /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif guys, there is one thing on your mind at the moment, and it's telling you to nail her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats hilarious TDI

Im with TDI yeah get her and NAIL her good and proper!!! Then finish off wipe your bits on the curtains and walk outta her place and say we finished for a reason.....cya !!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree this is the only way to deal with this situation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Poor bloke, espicially getting advice from us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Is she still fit?

If so, wine her, dine her, 69 her....

Its better to regret something you did do than something you didnt do..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Now that is what i'm talking about.

How about posting some pics of your girls .

And then can do a vote/poll for which one you should bone.

a) fiance. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

b) old flame. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

c) Or both of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

d) none, their both far too rough, goto pub instead with real mates. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

e) stay on Audi-sport all night alone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If you want some genuine sincere advice............. mail me her pic and mobile number. I'll do the honourable thing of "test driving" her for you and carry out a full appraisal. One question......... does she have three doors? i.e. two at the front and one at the back, through which can be gained entry? And how many owners are on the log book? Regards. Paul

[/ QUOTE ]

lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

poor guy is probably in a worse situation with what to do now than he was to start with.... and will almost certainly never appear here again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

TDI - You the Man......... PMSL. Excellent response.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

However as Spence says - I guess this advice is not helping

You damm right BP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif