Chris NottBadger5
    2nd Gear

Status

LoveFilm Online Rentals

Has anyone used this service before and any reviews? I'm looking at signing up for the Film & Game light use package which for £10.20 a month gives you 4 discs per month, 2 out at a time. Also gives you 4 hours of online streaming of films too.
    What is their service like, and has anyone tried out the online streaming? I'm wondering if the quality of these will be that good?

Thanks.

2. # ADS
    ADS

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    i was looking at signing up on there too the advert on the tv does look to good to be true, i would just get the film package if anything. i read the straming was quite good. obviously depending on your download speed
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

2nd Gear

Status
    I would just get the film package but I want the games too. I'm thinking that there is no point in me spending £40+ on a game, to then either finish it or get bored and sell it at a £20 loss. That would pay for 2 months of games films and online streaming. I get bored of games quite quickly anyway. Either that or I never get time to play them. So this way would work better for me. Thinking I might give it a go...

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    yeah man same i get bored of game quite quick i would jsut buy the odd game i did want to keep...
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

2nd Gear

Status
    That's exactly what I do. I don't buy many games because of the cost and the use they will get. So I think I'm going to join up and give it a go.

6th Gear

Status
    I use the blockbuster scheme and I don't like it as much as I thought I would. Sometimes you get sent some right crabby films.

Still, if you like films you should be ok mate.
    Live your life as if nobody is watching you.

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Status
    I rate lovefilm. The only reason I cancelled my account (unlimited, 1 disc at a time) was because I could never find time to watch them so I was paying to have a DVD sat on the shelf for 2 weeks...
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by will89 View Post
    Has anyone used this service before and any reviews? I'm looking at signing up for the Film & Game light use package which for £10.20 a month gives you 4 discs per month, 2 out at a time. Also gives you 4 hours of online streaming of films too.
    What is their service like, and has anyone tried out the online streaming? I'm wondering if the quality of these will be that good?

Thanks.
    DO NOT GET THE 4 DISCS ONLY A MONTH PACKAGE!

Get the unlimited discs!

I have been with Lovefilm for years!

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    i have love film with the same package. I just about watch a film a week so its fine for me. Ive used the streaming thing on PS3 and it works well and quality is the same as DVD not HD but good enough for the odd film. Selection aint that great on the streaming though. Might just be my film tastes however.

I also have a cineworld unlimited card which is a huge bargain if you like watching the latest films at the cinema £15 a month and you can go see any films you like whenever you like as much as you want. If you have one near by id recommend it!

its like £7 something in MK for one film so even if i went once a week it works out half price anyway

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

thats me

Status
    There are cheaper ways
    red to red black to black blue to bits

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    There are cheaper ways
    yeh but depends how lazy you are. Can spend hours trying to find a decent copy sometimes then there are no seeds but 1000000000 leechers... n it takes 5 days to download.

Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.

thats me

Status
    hmmmmm not if you look ing the right places tbh just have to know which to D/L from the info .......... not that i`d know anything about these things Iv`e just been told ................................
    red to red black to black blue to bits

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fingermouse View Post
    hmmmmm not if you look ing the right places tbh just have to know which to D/L from the info .......... not that i`d know anything about these things Iv`e just been told ................................
    likewise

but i hear if you wait a few months after the release you get better quality copies and more seeds etc but im also impatient as i wanna see most film i like straight away

3rd Gear

Status
    One of my friends and my brother in law use LoveFilm and swears by it.
    I get my films from 'other places'