Advice on selling my car

bradyboy

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've just got myself a new A3 tdi black edition in ibis white & absolutely love it! however I'm currently trying to sell my old car & can't seem to shift it, I've put an ad on ebay & autotrader & havent realy got anywhere with them, i've posted the links below & any advice on them would be much appreciated, I've looked at other ads & think the price i'm after is fair?

Cheers all

Brad

2005 BMW 3 SERIES 320 Cd Sport 2dr Diesel Convertible

Maybe add an email address mate, makes it easier to fire off a load of questions to the Seller, especially if people are looking at work

Other than that all the info's there and nice pics, patience is the key

9x out of 10 my advice would be it's too expensive but thats cheap as chips.

I'd knock it down below 9K to so it falls within the search bracket under 9, otherwise it's a good add and the car looks mint. I think it's just a sign of the times. (Although personally I've never seen the point in a diesel convertible)

Unfortunately its not the right time of year to sell a convertable, you really need to be selling them at the start of the summer not the end. Personally i think you maybe slightly over priced id drop it to £8995 ono and expect to see £8500 out of it.

Try putting it on pistonheads mate.

I put my last car on pistonjeads and Autotrader. Suprisingly Autotrader came up trumps in no time at all. Just avoid the calls from companies who have taken your details from there, who elegidly have lots of people interested in buying your car. They are talking absolute rollocks and sting you big time with an upfront cost. I got caught out on the car previous to this one:think:

Ok cheers guys i'll change the price to £8995 & hopefully get rid! I was planning on selling it early summer but the delivery time on my A3 put me back a few months!! lol