White Audis???

deano16v

Reaction score
Is it just me or do you not see many white Audi's on the road. Mines the only one i've ever seen. I know most people dont like white cars to be fair.

where's stig blomqvist doing his rallying these days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Unless you live in Oz, where a good 50% of cars are white.

But your right, there not very popular over here.

I like to think of myself as being in a select group /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
along with white van man? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I enjoy a special relationship with white van man. Let out at junctions etc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

as for getting dirty. they are easier to keep clean than black or royal blue.

[ QUOTE ]
along with white van man? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ure in bad company there lol
Dont worrie im white truck man! lol
but getting back to ure point i havent saw many white audis , weird eh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

The last White Audi i seen was on E-bay S4 Avant about 2months ago very rare colour indeed

mine looks boring enough and its a saloon /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

yeh he managed to only offend a few people this time - seeing as there are so few white audi drivers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
ive seen a few in bath. just get dirty so quick!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thatll be why they were in the bath then eh? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif
OK, ill get me coat.....................

I think the reason you dont see many white ones it that tbh white doesnt really suit many models.

lol@economy. Very true. I just have a thing with white cars, all the hot hatches i've owned have almost always been white and i would'nt have it any other way. Its the only colour for a proper rally slag

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
White somehow seems to exude an air of, how shall I say............ 'economy'..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cant belive JPO wasnt sticking up for "WHITE" !!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

My God,,,,,,,,,,,, you're right!!! What the hell was I thinking..............

all white golf gti mk4s were special order/import. perhaps its the same for Audis???

Fallmonk, the old MK2 is a 4 door next door use as a runaround, they are currently building a 5 linked mexico, can't see it in the picture, but it looks the "dogs".

Thanks for the +ve comments, I never set out to buy a white one , it just stood out in the Autotrader and I had to have it.

I saw white Audi today.

Yuck
40.gif

My fraüs dad bought a white A6 with light brown leather interiour last year, looks weird seeing such a new car in awful colours, hes 79 as well bless the old codger.....