Watch out for that trailer , oops, too late!!

Sock

Shark in a Goldfishes clothing
Reaction score
Anyone care to guess how he didn't see a 40 foot trailer behind him???

c65d1d11.jpg

661d95e6.jpg

1ad6ba04.jpg

No insurance, no tax, bold tyres & driving on a provisional!

The police took him and his car away while we all laughed :)

I cracked a joke after seeing the tow bar about him trying to hook up to the trailer,

He was not impressed lol

Hopefully a write off....another banger off the road!!

Well the police towed it so I expect due to the lack of tax and insurance they will hopefully crush it!

it was a reck!

Made it worse when they had to get one of our units to back into the trailer to lift it up to free the car, his rear wheels took out most of the rear quater and smashed the bumper when he reversed in lol!

He must have watched fast and furious the night before and thought he would have a try lol

I have to admit that 16 years ago I reversed a Daihatsu Fourtrak into one of these:

Caterpillar-D8_mp330_pic_64584.jpg

I was working as a land surveyor and we'd been off surveying part of the site and had left the Fourtrak in the plant yard. Whilst we were of working the drivers finished their shift and parked everything up in the compound (dumpers, excavators etc). For some reason I saw the stuff either side but not the 40 tonne bulldozer right behind me.

Fortunately it was so close I didn't get much speed up and I just clipped the edge of the blade with the bumper. Talk about embarrassed...

Good, should be shot at dawn as well for being so incapable of driving/having no neccessary documents

I can't think of a more fitting place for a Rover; the scurge of British motoring. A relic of a desperate age of UK failure in the motor industry (at least the Pheonix consortium are now rich).

I'm sure the guy will get 1 hours community service and a 4 pence fine so it's all good!

Reactions: Solly
Dint think I pointed out that he doesn't live in 'this country' so he's got to get home some how lol

Dint think I pointed out that he doesn't live in 'this country' so he's got to get home some how lol

I'm sure on that basis he'll be looked after just fine.

At least he got it from a lorry and not one of us ...Another uninsured muppet off the road for a bit anyway ;)