ambulance clamped whilst waiting for seriously injured patient

I

imported_Yaseen

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif absolute muppets!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4268353.stm

Quote: Spokeswoman Siobhan Moore said police had clamped the ambulance because it had remained for about 30 minutes in an emergency area reserved for immediate pick-ups.

No suprise regarding the /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif clampers.

Anything for a fast buck.

Well the funny thing is in scotland "clamping" is illegal wot they do up here is ticket you then lift your car away on a flat bed truck! so u need to pay a "realise" fee and the origianal ticket , its all above board and legal ! non of these cowboy opperaters but still ****** expensive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Well the funny thing is in scotland "clamping" is illegal wot they do up here is ticket you then lift your car away on a flat bed truck! so u need to pay a "realise" fee and the origianal ticket , its all above board and legal ! non of these cowboy opperaters but still ****** expensive! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here the shopping malls will clamp your wheels only if you have parked in a wheelchair zone and the car is not displaying the correct sticker. All other places the car normally gets towed away by the police. Then it's a case of good luck getting your car back... :)

Not all BMW drivers are aresholes but alot of them.....think its a different breed of driver usually that goes for them. I Do know a few who are ok but they feel obliged to put fog lights on which they do automatically and then when i point out that all BMw drivers do it they say that they hadnt actually noticed! Say no more!!!