Which plane to fly on?

nervus

Reaction score
Which plane do you want to get on?

image.jpg

that is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha ha hahahahaha
the **** should have loads of mini aeroplanes to go with it!

Brilliant think id ride on a **** any day but a virigin is nice every now and again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Brilliant think id ride on a **** any day but a virigin is nice every now and again! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ooooooooooooooohhhh.... look whos here...
we missed you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif

Thanks Laura i missed you too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif and no kisses for the guys but i missed you all too aheeem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks Laura i missed you too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif and no kisses for the guys but i missed you all too aheeem /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, people went crazy after 3 days, when you didn't show up. Here was so many topics about you and where did you disappeared /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

It looks like you are the Father, The Soul of this forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Well i wouldnt say father and soul maybe clown and backside... anyway! I was away in Ireland visiting family i drove over on Friday and flew back last night. Left the laptop at home cause i know i would of been on it all the time! Nice to know i have been missed, normal service will now be resumed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif hee hee, that's brilliant, maube they should start a limo service too... your 'ride' to the airport! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

lmfao, i'll ride on a **** anytime, lol

yep, they're on their way BraveBoy!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

It would be just to easy-jets-to-go with the whore, but the virgin would be a monarch task.

Groan! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif