Part time jobs up for grabs

Turkster

W.Bro.Paul 2.0d Q5 Quattro
Reaction score
Northampton, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
Website
www.facebook.com
im looking for sales people and recruitment people, Nationwide. Full Training provided, BMW MINI Company car available to them who can show there serious,

PM me with a name and address that you want me to send the details to and i will send you the info.

I'm not joking.

Regards

Paul

Well, as many of you know I have been running my own business for just over a year now; it has been a great success but now I have decided it's time to expand. I am therefore looking for 10 serious people who would like: -
- free holidays
- free share options (UK's top performing share 2008 & 2011)
- a free brand new BMW Mini
- a free Netbook and mobile broadband service
- to meet lots of new friends and have loads of fun
- to 'buy back' their time
- to earn an income which
- goes up every month
- carries on being paid whether you carry on working or not
- to retire on full pay for the rest of your life after 5 years of part-time work

You don't have to have them all but they're all there for the taking if you do.

All this is for just a few hours part-time work a week helping a just a few people to save money and helping, coaching and supporting a few others to do exactly what you are doing.

The business is a simple system, which anybody can plug into, based on skills which are easily learned and you will be mentored and supported UNTIL you are successful.

All you have to do is send me a message to let me know you would like to get started and are serious about escaping from the rat race.......

[h=6]Here's the Telecom plus annual results, posted to the London Stock Exchange today.

This will confirm once again the strength of the business you're involved with. No time for sitting on the fence; this unstoppable train is moving with force. Doubters; GUPTRs and imitators are being swept aside.

Ensure you click on the link and print these put for your folders. Next time anyone passes uninformed comment on UW, ask them if their business or company performs like this?!!!

Highlights:
· Revenue up 12.6% to £471.5m (2011: £418.8m)
· Profit before tax up 11.8% to £30.7m (2011: £27.5m)
· EPS up 12.3% to 33.8p (2011: 30.1p)
· Full year dividend up 23% to 27p per share (2011: 22p)
· Strong cash generation, with a net inflow of £14.1m (2011: £15.6m outflow)
· Positive year end net cash balance of £0.9m (2011: net debt of £13.1m) after £6.6m purchase of freehold property in period

Operating Highlights:
· Further accelerating organic growth
· Number of services supplied up by 18% (2011: 12%) to 1,381,023
· Customer base now exceeds 415,000 (2011: 371,000)
· Continuing improvement in customer quality
· Doubling in proportion of new customers taking 4 + services
· Lower churn

Performance
Overall performance for the year has been extremely encouraging in a number of key respects:
· faster organic growth with service numbers up by 18.0% (2011: 12.1%)
· significant improvement in customer quality
- lower churn
- lower delinquency
- increase in number of services taken
· strong cash generation
Charles Wigoder said:
"Our improvement in organic growth has been driven by continuing high levels of confidence amongst our distributors in our brand and financial strength, the good value provided by our services, and our commitment to delivering a consistently first class customer service experience.
We are also benefiting from the continuing difficult economic climate, which makes both our value-based customer proposition and part-time earning opportunity look increasingly attractive against the background of a broader economy where working hours are being cut, wages are being frozen, part-time jobs are less readily available and disposable incomes are under pressure."
Go to: FE Investegate |Telecom Plus PLC Announcements | Telecom Plus PLC: Final Results[/h]

My parents are with them, they've always been very happy with them, and I understand they are probably one of the cheapest utility suppliers.

I had my mobile with them years ago, maybe 1999 - 2006 ish? They were called Telecom Plus still at the time. I fell out with them though unfortunately, it was with something so unbelievably petty, I can't really remember what it was even! Despite being a business customer for 5 years or more, regularly spending £80 +/month, they refused to drop a £5 monthly admin charge to my account, stating that due to a phone change or something I thus became a new customer. It really annoyed me, and I'm a stubborn sod so I got out of the contract at the first opportunity, and swore I'd never use them again!

Not a dig at you Paul :icon_thumright:

details to pm

I am also very interested in this.

My parents are with them, they've always been very happy with them, and I understand they are probably one of the cheapest utility suppliers.

I had my mobile with them years ago, maybe 1999 - 2006 ish? They were called Telecom Plus still at the time. I fell out with them though unfortunately, it was with something so unbelievably petty, I can't really remember what it was even! Despite being a business customer for 5 years or more, regularly spending £80 +/month, they refused to drop a £5 monthly admin charge to my account, stating that due to a phone change or something I thus became a new customer. It really annoyed me, and I'm a stubborn sod so I got out of the contract at the first opportunity, and swore I'd never use them again!

Not a dig at you Paul :icon_thumright:

I'm glad your family is a happy customer, a happy customer stays and tells there friends, I make sure all my personal customers are very happy and i always nip any confusion or issues in the butt directly and swiftly,

No worries, If you have any problems etc with any accounts, you can always let me know and i will do my best to deal with them at HQ directly as i get on rather well with the HQ staff, :icon_thumright: The company today is a different company than of yesterday, we are now 15 years old and have grown up somewhat since 1999, :icon_thumright:

If something seems to good to be true........ IT IS..!! I assume you don't receive all the above benefits on day one?

I Haven't watched the video, but it sounds like multi level marketing,, which is basically the law of deminishing returns, for those on the lower levels....!

MLM works for 'some' people, but to describe it job offer is a bit 'misleading'. Sorry, but it is.

If something seems to good to be true........ IT IS..!! I assume you don't receive all the above benefits on day one?

I Haven't watched the video, but it sounds like multi level marketing,, which is basically the law of deminishing returns, for those on the lower levels....!

MLM works for 'some' people, but to describe it job offer is a bit 'misleading'. Sorry, but it is.

No worries, i will address your reply,

I hear what your saying about something being too good to be true,

But TELECOM PLUS PLC is a FTSE 250 British Company in LONDON not in some overseas country, you can find our company shares online and see that "Which" Magazine have awarded us for the last 5 years running for a numbr of our services,

Im not sure what your asking about the benefits from day one? can you explain ? But yes i do get paid everytime one of my accounts pays there utility bills,

Yes it is MLM and works for all people who put in the effort and hard work, Like me, you dont just open a shop and expect it to be a sucsess without any effort. if you have tried other MLM companies that have failed you then maybe they was not offering the end user, i.e. the customers a product that they can use and need to use unlike health drinks etc etc, if thats not the case are you a Network Marketting expert with experiance?

If you dont want to get involved with Multi Level Marketting side of our business then you can simply recomend our services and get paid for the accounts that you generate, We do not and never have or will get involved in "Pyramid Sales" for which you have described as the people at the lower levels, there are no lower levels with us, you start at the top and you stay at the top from day one, if you wish to franchise your business with us then you can earn a few £'s on the back of the sales of your team members,

Yes it is a Job offer, I offer anyone the opportunity to dig there way out of the crap that is out there, If you have a better offer on the table other than working 40-50 hours a week for 40-50 years and retireing on 1/4 of the money that you could not afford to live on then, then bring it and show it,

in the english dictionary the word job is described as , the regular work which a person does to earn money,

sorry if i sound harsh but i wont stand for anyone who wants to say that what im doing is not 100% upfront and open for screening without even watching the video i've provided from the get-go.

Regards

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Paul,

Not really having a go as such, and I agree full credit to anyone (including yourself) who gets off their ar$e and tries to get on in life..... But, sometimes people can be taken advantage of by misleading 'jobs'..??

These are the benefits you listed;
free holidays
- goes up every month
- to retire on full pay for the rest of your life after 5 years of part-time work

To describe them as benefits is misleading, unless you are given them on day one of your 'job'. That is what I meant.

Nobody will get the rewards above just from reccomendations, you will need to build your 'network' (as you are doing) and then receive (as you do) "a few £s on the back of the sales of your team members". Some would call that pyramid selling, would they not...??

I don't really have an issue with MLM as such, although as I said most people won't get the benefits you described. It's just I feel it should be described as such. That's all.... :)

Hi Paul,

Not really having a go as such, and I agree full credit to anyone (including yourself) who gets off their ar$e and tries to get on in life..... But, sometimes people can be taken advantage of by misleading 'jobs'..??

These are the benefits you listed;
free holidays
- goes up every month

To describe them as benefits is misleading, unless you are given them on day one of your 'job'. That is what I meant.

Nobody will get the rewards above just from reccomendations, you will need to build your 'network' (as you are doing) and then receive (as you do) "a few £s on the back of the sales of your team members". Some would call that pyramid selling, would they not...??

I don't really have an issue with MLM as such, although as I said most people won't get the benefits you described. It's just I feel it should be described as such. That's all.... :)

No worries, We are all able to get all of what is offered by doing a little bit of work each week, Nobody is able to fail to get them unless they think that sitting at home doing nothing will make anything by magic fall out the sky by using "the secret".

here is what you need to do to get what is offered,

- free holidays = collect one new distributor in your team a month or one customer a week for 6 months
- free share options (UK's top performing share 2008 & 2011) = Collect 2 customers a month for 5 months,
- a free brand new BMW Mini = collect 75 customers over any amount of time
- a free Netbook and mobile broadband service = collect 2 customers a month
- to meet lots of new friends and have loads of fun = go training and get involved with the other team members
- to 'buy back' their time = collect customers and get paid in residedule income that makes you have more free time
- goes up every month = when customers recommend our sevices to there friends we have a share and save plan, so you the account maker will get a free account added to your list, also when your team make a new account you get a reward off the back of that too,
- carries on being paid whether you carry on working or not = set up customers and you get paid every month for as long as the account is alive, the more accounts you have the more you get paid,
- to retire on full pay for the rest of your life after 5 years of part-time work = we get paid about £5 per month per account, you do 100 in a year that's £500 a month or £6k a year, you do 1000 accounts in 5 years and you retire on £5,000 a month before you get out of bed everyday,

Don't forget this is working part time not full time as im sure most people have a slave master called a boss to please,

why don't you give it a go to prove me all wrong ? I'd even come over and take you on the companys eat as much as you like free training course,

Last edited:
9dadeba3.jpg