Proof people who buy BMW`s are [censored]!

please tell me you didn`t argue for it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

10 wives + 3 girlfriends = ouch, how many valentines, birthdays, anniversarys and xmas presents!!!!

Stuff that.

And BMW 5 series, what the hell is all that about.

[ QUOTE ]

Proof people who buy BMW`s are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, proof that wealthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif idiots who don't care about the state of there own country and people by BMW's !

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Proof people who buy BMW`s are /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

No, proof that wealthy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif idiots who don't care about the state of there own country and people by BMW's !

[/ QUOTE ]

You tell them Ash!!! And make sure they damn well know who owns the roads!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

Hmmm.... probably the king, who bought the BM's. Quiet, i mean quite Ironic really.

[ QUOTE ]
Quiet, i mean quite Ironic really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice to see you're listening in class TDI /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

This idiot also owns a Maybach, and a Jet, to mention just a small part of his fortune.

Swaziland is our neighbour, it is also one of the poorest countries in Africa. The King has absolute power. Not even the trade unions dare go against him. He spends millions of dollars on luxuries while his people starve.

JPO, you should send in some of your "troops" to take this guy out.

No need for democracy in Africa is there unlike Iraq?
AskTony and George (not that he could name 3 countries in Africa) about Mugabe, Somalia etc. and the need for democracy and freedom there.
They're bound to send the troops in once they have their miitary intelligence (the best example of oxymoron ever) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
miitary intelligence (the best example of oxymoron ever) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

Dont know wot they are complaining about he gave up his plans for his own private jet!
poor guy has to "slum it " lol
christ wot a way to live eh! , how could u live like that knowing the debt , starvation out side ure walls!

well it's more that people don't question. if the king says off with your head, then it must be good since the order came from the king...

I try explaining "african" politics to non-africans and it's a bit impossible. You need to have lived here to understand, sort of. I'll try a bit quickly: Let's say for example the party A won the election with 45% of the vote, party B got 35% and C the rest. Straight after the election victory the population will simply accept everything that party A does, because they were the victors.
The concept that you can question and challenge the victor is foreign to these people. The next time there is an election, people will vote for party A, simply because party A are the rulers and have said that you must vote for them.

Of course in the case of Swaziland it is a Monarchy with the "parliament" doing whatever the king wants them to do, so there isn't really a democracy at all. You can vote for someone but he will just end up doing whatever the king wants...

Terrible really i bet nothing goes into education as if people knew they were getting played like the pied piper then civil unrest would break out in no time. Sounds like a vicious cycle which needs to be broken sooner rather than later so that the country can begin to develop properly instead of the king being a international playboy.