Happy Valentines Day....

hop2407

Reaction score
THE PERFECT DAY - FOR HER

8.15 Wake up to hugs and kisses.
8.30 Weigh in 2Kg lighter than yesterday.
8.45 Breakfast in bed, freshly squeezed orange juice and croissants -
open presents - expensive jewellery chosen by thoughtful partner.
9.15 Soothing hot bath with frangipani bath oil.
10.00 Light work out at clubwith sexy funny personal trainer.
10.30 Facial, manicure, shampoo, condition, blow dry.
12.00 Lunch with best friend at fashionable outdoor cafe.
12.45 Catch sight of partner's ex and notices she has gained 17kg.
1.00 Shopping with friends, unlimited credit.
3.00 Nap.
4.00 Three dozen roses delivered by florist, card is from secret admirer.
4.15 Light work out at club, followed by massage from strong but gentle hunk, who says he rarely gets to work on such a perfect body.
5.30 Choose outfit from expensive designer wardrobe, parade before
full length mirror.
7.30 Candle lit dinner for two followed by dancing, with compliments received from other diners/dancers.
10.00 Hot shower (alone).
10:50 Carried to bed . . . (freshly ironed, crisp, new, white linen).
11.00 Pillow talk, light touching and cuddling.

THE PERFECT DAY - FOR HIM
6.00 Alarm.
6.15 Blow job.
6.30 Massive satisfying s**t while reading the sports section.
7.00 Breakfast: rump steak and eggs, coffee and toast, all ****** by
naked, buxom wench who bends over a lot showing her growler
7.30 Limo arrives.
7.45 Several Beers en-route to airport.
9.15 Flight in personal Lear Jet.
9.30 Limo to Mirage Resort Golf Club (blow job en-route).
9.45 Play front nine - 2 under.
11.45 Lunch - Pie, chips and gravy, 3 lagers and a bottle of Dom Perignon.
12.15 Blow job. 12.30 Play back nine - 4 under.
2.15 Limo back to the airport (Several Bourbons).
2.30 Fly to Cairns.
3.30 Late afternoon fishing excursion with all female crew, all nude who also bend over a lot displaying growlers.
4.30 Land world record Marlin (1234lbs) - on light tackle.
5.00 Fly home, massage and hand job by naked Elle McPherson (bending over..naturally).
6.45 S**t, Shower and Shave.
7.00 Watch news: Michael Jackson assassinated; cannabis legalised.
7.30 Dinner: lobster appetisers, Dom Perignon (1953), big juicy fillet steak
> followed by Ice-cream served on a big pair of t*ts.
9.00 Napoleon Brandy and Habanos cigar in front of wall-size TV as you
watch match of the day; England beating Oz by 30 points
9.30 Sex with three women (all with lesbian tendencies... some bending
over)
11.00 Massage and Jacuzzi with tasty pizza snacks and a cleansing ale
11.30 A night cap blow job.
11.45 In bed alone.
11.50 A 22 second fart which changes note 4 times and forces the dog to leave the room.
11.51 Laugh yourself to sleep

Don't have time to reply to this post... am waiting for my limo whilst sipping a few scotches (never touch bourbon!) to take me to the aiport
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That's sweet Laurra... are you sending one out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean?

Nice Laurra........ So from above list, what would be your best time of day (apart from the obvious - All Day !! )

I know I would pick all from the male perfect day, however 06:30 is definately in my top 5....

That said, 06:15 - 07:30 in general is a great start to the day.

Shock !!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

they would be the best valentines in the world. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif Very good TDI!!! I was getting worried... hadn't seen you around all morning.

Oh, Laurra... did you watch the Goonies last night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
That's sweet Laurra... are you sending one out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean?

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean to that special someone??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, Laurra... did you watch the Goonies last night? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I had to go out to take somebody from work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I will congratulate him personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
Are you doing something special for your special lady?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I had to go out to take somebody from work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh well... we'll lend you the video one day... otherwise it's lost youth /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I will congratulate him personally /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif
Are you doing something special for your special lady?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's sweet.

Yeah... card this morning before I left for work, and she has just recieved the massive bunch of roses... so loads of brownie points scored!!! Taking her out on Wednesday night (5 years together anniversary) Ahhhhh..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

myliu.gif
26.gif
41.gif
21.gif
76.gif
77.gif
78.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah... card this morning before I left for work, and she has just recieved the massive bunch of roses... so loads of brownie points scored!!! Taking her out on Wednesday night (5 years together anniversary) Ahhhhh..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Nice /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush2.gif I am with mine 4 years /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

Looks like your on a promise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gifthen BP you old smoothy (barry white playing in background).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

myliu.gif
26.gif
41.gif
21.gif
76.gif
77.gif
78.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn right Laurra... you know it's true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

All I can say is "thank you Tesco".... the old romantic I am (not !!) - tesco offer, a dozen red roses £8.95, Nice card £3.95..... Winner.
And that was popping to tesco at dinner and nipping home, not this morning - thought I would be in the bad books, but it seems to have had the desired effect - well see tonight !

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like your on a promise /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gifthen BP you old smoothy (barry white playing in background).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yer... I know how to treat the lady in my life... she's pretty special /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/heart.gif
There'll be none of this tonight: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleep.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
All I can say is "thank you Tesco".... the old romantic I am (not !!) - tesco offer, a dozen red roses £8.95, Nice card £3.95..... Winner.
And that was popping to tesco at dinner and nipping home, not this morning - thought I would be in the bad books, but it seems to have had the desired effect - well see tonight !

[/ QUOTE ]

Every little helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Just the usual, singing card, jewellery and chocs then out for intimate meal.

Then rampant and thoughtful night on Audi-sport. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Priceless!

Crikes, that lot cost me my alu roof rails option, better get saving.

[ QUOTE ]

Crikes, that lot cost me my alu roof rails option, better get saving.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif And you thought cars cost a lot of money!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[quote
Every little helps /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mint....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

I was considering giving her the receipt so she could add the clubcard points next time se's in there..... Best not eh !

Every liitle helps, the penny just dropped! Good one Hop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif Yeah... I don't think she'll thank you for those few extra points... It's the thought that counts anyway /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Oh yer... I know how to treat the lady in my life...

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish mine would be like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I wish mine would be like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

oh that's sad Laurra... the secret is that I am well and truly under the thumb... well trained you might say... but it suits me just fine, leads to a quiet life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[ QUOTE ]

oh that's sad Laurra... the secret is that I am well and truly under the thumb... well trained you might say... but it suits me just fine, leads to a quiet life /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not that. Thing is, that he's not romantic. Well, it's ok for me, because I find funny when guys are starting to sing or do some other romantic nonsense, but sometimes I wish him to be a little more, you know, sensitive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif He just doesn't think that days like today is something special, some fiesta.
I hope I'll get today at least some flowers /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif I would never sing for my other half... She'd murder me if it were in public, and I know that I cannot sing anyway... romance doesn't have to be silly... but yes, flowers are a damn good start to romance
(uh-oh! Getting in touch with my feminine side again)