Picture to warm all you Northern Hemisphere folk...

audi5e

Reaction score
Website
www.simplybirding.com
Picture taken yesterday:

girrafebytree1.JPG

Cheers for that ,fekking freezing here,My mother lives in Port Elizabeth and she says the weather is very hot

Such a beautiful Country........ Just a pity 95% of it is run by a bunch of uneducated thugs with suits and spears!

[ QUOTE ]
Such a beautiful Country........ Just a pity 95% of it is run by a bunch of uneducated thugs with suits and spears!

AHUM!
I will always endeavour to ‘raise’ the standard of posting on AS-net, however when faced with the mind numbing level of delinquency here in “general chat” even ‘I’, on occasion, will wilt at the task…………….

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

Stop! Stop! If you interrupt the mating dance the male will become enraged and maul us with his fearsome gonad!

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate to say it but he is not far off the mark there guys (maybe not the spear remark thou aahhh!!)

I think our president has his own spear and it's currently stuck where it fits best!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Temp when that was taken about 38C...

Not my back yard but about 200KM away.

Gonad that long, didn't you blokes know, all us "Africans" have gonads that long... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I think our president has his own spear and it's currently stuck where it fits best!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ours ain't much better...consider his lie about the WMD's (leading to suicide of Dr Kelly) and Teflon Tony still marches on!!

Nelson was a much better president, working on bringing people together (considering our past) rather than the current nitwit who has done more damage than I think the rest of the world realises.

As an outsider, Teflon Tony and his Yank buddy were completely nuts to use such an excuse to go to war. Had they been honest and simply said lets go and remove a dictator who has murdered tens of thousands of people not to mention ignored and flaunted UN resolution after UN resolution, maybe people would be a tad more sympathetic?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

AHUM!
I will always endeavour to ‘raise’ the standard of posting on AS-net, however when faced with the mind numbing level of delinquency here in “general chat” even ‘I’, on occasion, will wilt at the task…………….

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for pointing out another 'quality' post!............and at the same time demonstrating the seriousness of the problem.............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

I think most people know, in their heart of hearts, that I'm right,,,,,,,,, as usual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think most people know, in their heart of hearts, that I'm right,,,,,,,,, as usual. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I want a button at the top which returns all JPO posts..... i used to find pimp the most entertaining poster but JPO is now in a league of his own!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif