Is this factual?

TBH anythings possible when it has code involved, I'm not a programmer (yet) but I know there are some very very clever & young people out there that can exploit various code & inject something within to make things happen, its very interesting stuff, but its also very very worrying & tbh scary for people with nice cars who arent neccessarily rich, but hard working, see there hardwork go down the toilet.

This kind of stuff always makes me laugh, some brain box figures out the faults with something, then publishes it so everybody else now knows too lol

This kind of stuff always makes me laugh, some brain box figures out the faults with something, then publishes it so everybody else now knows too lol

I remember thinking that years ago when I 1st heard about ram raiding - I would never have thought of doing it LOL

good way of getting a job with the company, hacking there software always is a good start to getting a job out of them

That depends how big the ego is of the company whose software it is, some would rather you goto jail than help fix/improve there software, although some have been fortunate recently, iirc a sony hacker Hotz was given a job at facebook.

I agree with that cmment a 100times over - it's not funny as in a laughing matter either, it's the fact that it's making people worry more when they read this stuff and suddenly everyone is extra cautious.