Cr@p

Just Plain Old

Reaction score
That's all we're getting in general chat these days............ Will 'somebody' please post something fvcking interesting!!

Thank you....

[ QUOTE ]
That's all we're getting in general chat these days............ Will 'somebody' please post something fvcking interesting!!

Thank you....

[/ QUOTE ]
Well lead the way JPO ,!
tell us something intressting from ure last clan meeting, burnt any crosses recently??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Morning........

We've done the avatar bit before TDI! I think the clue was, 'a great inquisitor'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Right. I've got to do a bit of work now...... When I come back I want to read something 'interesting' OK.

If not I'll be increasing my next order of burning crosses.............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Great inquistor my ..., more like great riddler. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[ QUOTE ]
JPO nice to see you trend setting on good posts!

[/ QUOTE ]

I will always endeavour to ‘raise’ the standard of posting on AS-net, however when faced with the mind numbing level of delinquency here in “general chat” even ‘I’, on occasion, will wilt at the task……………. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Its just like the story of the grasshopper and the octopus. All year long the grasshopper kept burying acorns for winter while the octopus mooched off his girlfriend and watched TV. Then the winter came, and the grasshopper died, and the octopus ate all his acorns and also he got a racecar. Is any of this getting through to you? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you....

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif