Lucky Jim

Rev-head

Reaction score
That is what i am going to call myself tonight,left edinburgh about 5.20 this evening all going fine tail backs but nothing that bad,so heading for stirling when just about a mile before slip road that joins M8 to stilring ,Perth ,i see this guy go straight it to the back of trailer doing 70 mph,the guy in the trailer had justed pulled off hard shoulder and had not switched his lights on or they were not working /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif,Lucky for the boy in the Peugoet he walk out of his car after accident, he tried to serve and miss it but he could not do a thing to stop himself coliding with the trailer ,he was in the slow lane and i was behind him in the fast lane
lucky i got a dlimse of the trailer slamed my brakes on and justed watched the Peugoet skip pass my front end of car by a half length and no more,the trailer when into the side resevation and the Peugoet went into the embankment on the other side of the road, talk about crapping yourself ,stuff hit my car but ,so waiting to see tomorrow in the light if there is any damage

All i can say is thank god i just did all the brakes in my car