Tottenham Riots(& other areas)

Well if they were that hungry they would start with a supermarket, maybe tesco! wait i hear they already have!

To be honest i bet half the people looting are not even from london, its all been organised over twitter and many are flocking from other parts of the country.

Its got nothing to do with food, its a mixture of gang violence, hatred toward the police and the government as a whole, plus its a good excuse to smash stuff up and cause trouble.

Pretty scary stuff really.

Double dip recession here we come!

Last edited:
It could get messy, I am just outside the city and have over 4000 rounds here and I am prepared to protect my wife , my wife and my property.
See me on the news later.

Just 4000 lol.:gun2:

Better get cocking those rifles ready mate.

now a police station in handsworth, birmingham on fire??????? wtf wrong with these people

if you dont like the counrty you know where the airports and docks are so sod off...........would be cheaper to buy you all tickets to f**k off out this country than to have to pay to clear up the mess you leave behind

It's good to here that the Home Secetary is going to arrest those responsible for the damage,does she mean the officers who shot Mr Duggan or the officers who dealt with his family ?

:banghead:

even he wont come, because he knows its a warzone!
185234_197157073678479_196420083752178_538772_6822  717_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is what happens when your right wing government privatises everything, cuts jobs, hurts unemployed, poor, young people - the rich are still living in their comfort zone. PM thought situation is out of hand so I will return to England now (after three days of riots - well spotted douchebag)

I just think if our country wasn't too obsessed with killing muslims, invading other countries - we would not see days like this, we would have money and resources to deal with such disasters!! but our leaders did not think the same way and now we are faced with a civil threat to our friends, family, homes etc!!

You are delusional mate!

I'm not surprised by all this. It's the result of a long term erosion of police power, a lax legal system, overly liberal apologist treatment of criminals... This is what you get. A bunch a wee fannies running about unopposed and unafraid. Bang them up, send them home.

The worlds gone mad

Last edited:
During my 5 minute walk to the station this morning I saw a Sony Centre looted, a Maplins looted, Office shoe shop looted (see below), Supermarket looted, and various other small shops with windows smashed.

Absolutely mental.

rio4x.jpg

Morning ads, is that the shop round the corner from you? Its absolutley shocking.

Morning ads, is that the shop round the corner from you? Its absolutley shocking.

Morning. Yep, about 200 yards away. I went out last night for a nosey and saw a police van driving by, not approaching any of the troublemakers. These rioters/looters/idiots threw a few bottles at the van but the policed just carried on driving by. To be fair, I don't blame them, they were seriously outnumbered.

Did anyone else have proper weird dreams about riots etc? I had dreams about being caught up in riots and they brought the army in. There was helicopters galore, it was mental! Quite an exciting dream though really.

Hopefully they don't go out again tonight, it's not good. Ads, that's a little too close to home for comfort I imagine.

Morning. Yep, about 200 yards away. I went out last night for a nosey and saw a police van driving by, not approaching any of the troublemakers. These rioters/looters/idiots threw a few bottles at the van but the policed just carried on driving by. To be fair, I don't blame them, they were seriously outnumbered.

Ads, hope you and the family are ok. I have to say it was probably safer for the police to drive on past, from what i have seen on the news, they are vastly outnumbered.

It's just sh1t heads being sh1t heads, they're just doing it because they haven't got anything else to be doing.

Essentially a bunch of people my age who, instead of having two jobs and working hard to get what they want, are just being opportunistic and 'proper hard blud' cus 'they is well cool, you get me?' it does my head in. Oh it's so hard to get work, no it's not!

Sidibear im with you mate, although with a lack of firearms and live rounds lol.

Glad you're ok Ads!

They did, however, have a van with which to run them over...

Problem solved. A few passes - job done.

GGGooouuurrraaaannngggaaa

(Sorry for the GTA reference there. Unless you played the first few games you won't have a clue what i'm on about). :)

Hopefully they don't go out again tonight, it's not good. Ads, that's a little too close to home for comfort I imagine.

Yep, much too close. Its a pretty weird feeling knowing that if really needed you couldn't call the police. It was 100% lawless last night.

Ads, hope you and the family are ok. I have to say it was probably safer for the police to drive on past, from what i have seen on the news, they are vastly outnumbered.

Glad you're ok Ads!

Thanks, yeah we are all good. For now these prats are focussing on businesses and not homes.

They did, however, have a van with which to run them over...

Problem solved. A few passes - job done.

Should've mate, they really should have.

The troublemakers outnumbered the police, but innocent spectators outnumbered the troublemakers. We should've all piled in and f*cked up these wasters! That might just be the answer, the police and the law abiding and able public should deal with these people.

The troublemakers outnumbered the police, but innocent spectators outnumbered the troublemakers. We should've all piled in and f*cked up these wasters! That might just be the answer, the police and the law abiding and able public should deal with these people.

This may be about the only thing we agree on.....!!

I have been saying this since Sunday! if the people of the local areas came together and sorted out the minority of w@ankers that are doing this looting and creating havoc this would have ended ages ago.

This was taken last night from Ealing, West London:
b9a838d0.jpg

And this is of Bethnal Green East London this morning as i was driving by to work:
e2c85595.jpg

f5a44e25.jpg

TBH mate, I was all for this last night, really boiled my ****, I was livid seeing these all can be called cretin, waster, feckwits with not even an ounce of brain matter do this to there own neighbourhood & neighbours, this is gonna happen eventually, normal people are gonna get ****** of with the attitude of these all can be said losers & take matters into there own hands!!!!

We need some giuliani ZERO TOLERANCE that New York had to tidy up that city, it worked aswell, I'd be up for that for sure, criminals get treated as criminals!!!!

Absolutely fecking revolting, how could you do that to someone whose bleeding, on the floor, how the feck can you live with yourself!!!!

We need some giuliani ZERO TOLERANCE that New York had to tidy up that city, it worked aswell, I'd be up for that for sure, criminals get treated as criminals!!!!

Couldn't agree more Nige, NY has seen a dramatic improvement. Now we're not run by a stupid Labour Govt. hopefully we can expect to see more policies that side step stupid human rights do-gooders and liberalists. Things like the recent move to allow people to use any necessary force to defend there own home without fear of reprimand which is being pushed through at the moment, squatting is to become illegal etc. Good on the Conservatives for the moves they are making, it's not an easy task and many of us are feeling the pinch, but there is always pain if you want gain.

Conversely you take the same stance as Obama, the wet approach, thats not getting him or his country anywhere.

If this was N.Ireland the water cannon and rubber bullets would be out,why not here ?

Couldn't agree more Nige, NY has seen a dramatic improvement. Now we're not run by a stupid Labour Govt. hopefully we can expect to see more policies that side step stupid human rights do-gooders and liberalists. Things like the recent move to allow people to use any necessary force to defend there own home without fear of reprimand which is being pushed through at the moment, squatting is to become illegal etc. Good on the Conservatives for the moves they are making, it's not an easy task and many of us are feeling the pinch, but there is always pain if you want gain.

Conversely you take the same stance as Obama, the wet approach, thats not getting him or his country anywhere.

Guess whose back, back a again, lmfao, where you been hiding :)

As for above, 100% mate, conservatives need to start taking some hard stances now, got rid of the poncy labour, none of this wimpy pathetic approach, end of, prisoners get treatment they deserve, which is hard time not cushy number, zero tolerance, you wanna swear at a copper, here's a cracked head, if you get me, teach people respect for the law, foul mouthing, lawlessness, we need to get back to the britain we once we're, a proud respectable country, not the foul mouthed, lout, alcopop culture we have now!!!!

That family of 5 generations of a business 150 yrs old, burnt to the ground, thats sickening, really is so sickening & hope they catch them & make them pay, disgusts me to even be called british to be associated with scum like this, no respect at all!!!!

Obama is a joke, complete joke tbh, lets not get started on him.

If this was N.Ireland the water cannon and rubber bullets would be out,why not here ?

Exactly, need some army on the streets to show them to stop fecking about & get on with your lives!!!

screw the rubber bullets, use real ones!

Then we're as bad as Syria, not a good idea.

ok fair enough, at least then the ones that are caught and convicted should have their houses burnt down! i mean thats fair justice!

Exactly, need some army on the streets to show them to stop fecking about & get on with your lives!!!
Nigel,Our army is too busy fighting someone else's war whilst Britain burns

This is just so out of hand now. It must be an absolute nightmare for those in all these areas. These yobs are someones sons/daughters,
where do their parents think they are.

Parents have a lot to answer for too. Most of these idiots are young men who i bet nearly all live at home.
End the school holidays, put a curfew out and put army snipers on roofs.