MOVIE - Guy "eating" a parked car........

OUCH!!!

What an idiot!! But very funny to watch. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Keep em coming Hop. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Poor guy my ****! He deserved it. They are such a bunch of Muppets!

Laugh at the guy saying 'Oh my god what happened?' as if he was completely oblivious to his mate hanging out the car door

Ha Ha Ha Ha I say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You can probably tell I am still having a bad day and others pain is cheering me up.

That is a very bad website by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Poor guy my ****! He deserved it. They are such a bunch of Muppets!

Laugh at the guy saying 'Oh my god what happened?' as if he was completely oblivious to his mate hanging out the car door

Ha Ha Ha Ha I say /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

You can probably tell I am still having a bad day and others pain is cheering me up.

That is a very bad website by the way /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, you insensitive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Very nasty!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif
But very funny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like he was trying to knock that kids off his bike , but it all went titts up and face first, lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this on another forum, Correct they are a bunch of tits who go around clipping kids heads who are on bikes, this time it back fired.

So what goes around comes around.

OK, finally downloaded the vid after what seemed like years with the sh!te bandwidth we have at work, but well worth it LOL, is this like Jackass on the internet or something?

Shame theres not a part 2 to the vid, that would be better. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

Oooohf*ckinouch!!!!

I think he deserved it though... d*ckhead.

What a pr!ck i would be well p!ssed if some tw&t ate my bumper like that....i wonder if any of his teeth scratched the paint work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What a pr!ck i would be well p!ssed if some **** ate my bumper like that....i wonder if any of his teeth scratched the paint work! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

His teeth are probably still IN the bumper! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like he was trying to knock that kids off his bike , but it all went titts up and face first, lol!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Read this on another forum, Correct they are a bunch of tits who go around clipping kids heads who are on bikes, this time it back fired.

So what goes around comes around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that what it appears to be, and just have to laugh at the tit who was driving knowing full well his bud was hanging out the side of the car! ****** idiots /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

ouch thats gonna sting in the morning mate! what a /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif idiot.

Sting in the morning are you fvcking joking that guys lucky if hes still alive after that! I was gonna say brain damage but he probably had little brains to begin with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

LMFAO foot in the spokes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Watch the language CJ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif Some people on here get offended by this! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apologies to anyone who was offended. Wasn't intentional. Be cool /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Apology accepted Captain Needer..i mean CJ (spoken in deep darth vadarish tone). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Who the hell is captain needer? TDI u been reading too many comics again son! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Come on Cj, Star wars, empire strikes back and Darth Vadar has just accepted an apology from one his lackys for failing again, and then crushed his wind pipe in a non-violent and non-swearing manner. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif