Rowan Atkinson was racing me on the m40 in his F1 mclaren the day before his crash...

Denty

Reaction score
The above says it all really....he was really friendly - he was smiling and waving to me and the mrs. We were ragging it down the M40 for around 10 minutes - he pretended to come off at the northolt slip road east bound and shot back on to the m40 at the last second.
Nice one Mr Bean! - he must have been taken driving tips off me!! thats usually my trick.......:footy:

Shame he crashed his it yesterday tho....:keule: maybe my tuned S3 unnerved him......:yes:

awww he was saying on Top Gear the other day how he loved that car... shame it went up in flames...

Denty, your having a laugh right?

I swear to god its true!! 100% serious man. Thats why i was so freaked out when i heard about his latest crash....driving like he was im not that surprised it happened:laugh: wouldnt bother writing otherwise....:icon_thumright:

I wonder if that McLaren will ever see the road again? I think when Rowan Atkinson was interviewed on TopGear, he said his F1 had covered 37k miles, which is classed as high mileage for this type of car!

I still want to own! Time to buy some lottery tickets!

He came across really well on top gear I thought.Glad to hear he is ok very sad to hear he was in his mclaren when he crashed.

Mad story, he smashed it up before on the rear end of a Metro!
mclaren_071902_01.jpg

Better pics are out there I'm sure...