Amy winehouse is dead

Just heard about this a few minutes ago. She had her problems but still very shocking.
A massive waste of a massive talent.

27 years old...what a waste of life
RIP

Was to be expected with the lifestyle she chose. Still sad to see though.

Uneffing believable, I know she was always in rehab, but unreal, 27 & gone, talent wasted & I suspect it was an overdose, speculative but stands to reason with her ways.

Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison, Jimi Hendrix and now... Amy Winehouse, All died aged 27. RIP

Sooooo young loved her music R.I.P Amy

R.I.P. but sorry had no slight interest in her what-so-ever.

Reactions: StateOfPlay
To be fair she was an accident waiting to happen, the way she hammered her body I'm surprised she made it this far. But what a waste of an amazing natural talent. Rip

Reactions: SL11CKK
AW Tribute on MTV hits now if anyone interested.

leave it out lads, this woman did nothing but take the **** out of her fans, cancelling, performing gigs out her face etc

you guys need to remember something, the very people that get into those drugs ROB you, steal cars, stab people and even go as far as murdering their own family

because she's a singer makes no difference at all, it's just she stole from her fans instead!

Reactions: StateOfPlay
leave it out lads, this woman did nothing but take the **** out of her fans, cancelling, performing gigs out her face etc

you guys need to remember something, the very people that get into those drugs ROB you, steal cars, stab people and even go as far as murdering their own family

because she's a singer makes no difference at all, it's just she stole from her fans instead!

Personally I can't stand the reck but she did have an amazing voice. Think peeps just being respectful dude, at the end of the day she's still someone's daughter!

What a waste of her talent. Yes she had issues, but she had an amazing voice.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

We all know she was not an angel, she had an illness just like george best...
Her dad tried very hard to get her out of it and he must be shattered, so think of her family....

We all know she was not an angel, she had an illness just like george best...
Her dad tried very hard to get her out of it and he must be shattered, so think of her family....

She is no angel, i agree with that, but she was still a person who had a lot of problems, but put that aside, she was someones daughter and they are the ones that are left behind to suffer and pick up the pieces and try to deal with their loss. Its going to be hard doing so in the public glare and all the publicity thats going on round about them.

Its very sad whether you liked her or not. She was so young with such a brilliant talent. If she had been guided better maybe things would have been different but all that money and the amount of pressure to perform and look good every day must be hard for someone so young. When she wasnt off the rails she was top of her game and they are the times that should be remembered. RIP Amy.

Not every one who takes or is / was addicted to drugs or alcohol steels or commits other crimes to feed there habit, I earned every penny I spent and much as I regret some of my actions i was lucky enough to sort myself out and I have now made a good life for me and my family ( just felt the need to say that )

She was a troubled girl and was not as lucky as I was.