Atlantis Landing

Sandra

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Audi Main Dealer
Platinum Supporter
Reaction score
Atlantis landing at 10.56 today. Kinda sad as its the end of an era of space travel.

Yeah, we still don't know what is out there!

Agreed and its images like these that blow your mind

Cupola-International-Space-Station-Space.jpg

Amazing-View-of-the-Earth.jpeg

An end of an Era, always liked the thought of space travel, but unfortunately, it's not likely to happen commercially in my lifetime!

'TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOND!' :laugh:

Agreed and its images like these that blow your mind

Cupola-International-Space-Station-Space.jpg

Amazing-View-of-the-Earth.jpeg

I'd just sit there all day!

They'll still be up there just, just bumming a lift of the russkies.
Or is that what they want us to think:detective2:

An end of an Era, always liked the thought of space travel, but unfortunately, it's not likely to happen commercially in my lifetime!

'TO INFINITY AND BEYOOOOND!' :laugh:

Commercial space travel is(was) already here.. That american bird paid several million dollars to go up, aswell as that russian (i think) billionaire who also splashed out a fair bit. However, commercial space travel for mere mortals like us will be hundreds of years off as you say..

I've looked in to flights on the vomit comet since thats the closest i'd ever get to space travel.
Its ways to much for my pay check at the moment.
but it is defiantly something I will be doing before I die.

The next generations will be living out space travel dreams I think.

I don't think it will be ridiculously far away. It's only taken 50 years or so to get this far, so imagine what they can do in the next 50. I'll be in space when i'm 80....

I don't think it will be ridiculously far away. It's only taken 50 years or so to get this far, so imagine what they can do in the next 50. I'll be in space when i'm 80....

I will be to old by then, but its a nice thought of going into space, i hope it happens for all to be able to see, not just a select few who have the mney to pay for it.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad.

Not likely, I reckon H&S will kill any chance of that! Look at us now, in another 50 years, it would be a health hazard to step outside the door, nevermind going into space!! lol

Not likely, I reckon H&S will kill any chance of that! Look at us now, in another 50 years, it would be a health hazard to step outside the door, nevermind going into space!! lol

Your probably right Jojo, I dont want to be around in 50 years anyway.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad.

I do...I'd love to live forever!! But yes, you are probably right. Plus, the Welsh will probably rule the world by then, rising up as the most powerful nation in the world to dominate with a fluffy fist!

I want to be the first person to put on his insurance claim

"hit by a comet while entering Uranus"