New exhaust wot u think?

fallmonk

Turbo Sport
Reaction score
Website
www.filshill.co.uk
Just got new ZAUST fitted yesterday BUT i think i may have made a mistake with choice of tail piece , plus possible a wee bit loud for me ! wot do you's think of the picts???
100_2451.jpg

Very good Mick that looks fantastic. You must be proud mate /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

They are the people i was going to buy some bits off they have very good prices.

[ QUOTE ]
They are the people i was going to buy some bits off they have very good prices.

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont think u would be disapointed if u did buy of them , havent heard anybody with a bad word to say about them!

[ QUOTE ]
Good stuff- I like it looks very nice!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Snoop also has a similar one iirc. Im thinking of either a oval same as yours on each side two small twin round on each side of bumper a la bmw dunno if can make left side functional though.Gonna have a playabout in Photoshop.

Fallmonk- how do you think it`d look if you another oval on other side?

On the subject of sound- hope you get used to yours being loud! Im changing mine as want a quiet one, my powerflow is too much now although used to love it! must be getting old /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
HI mate , actually im getting used to it and i do rather like the look of it and the noise , isnt to bad its only if u "chase it" altho i think my fuel econamy is going down the drain with me chasing it so i can hear the roar lol ,
As for fitting 2 ovals i think it would look good , BUT i fitted mine into the audi "resses" for the exhaust, has yours got one the other side???? or are u going to fit it under?? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

I like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Is there already a cut out in the bumper for the Zaust?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Dont think u would be disapointed if u did buy of them , havent heard anybody with a bad word to say about them!

[/ QUOTE ]
Exept me
I ordered a set of eibach sportline springs for my car which they sent and all was well, untill
i came to fit only to realise they werent for my car at all, they were fore a standard a4 avant( not quattro like mine ). as it so happens Eibach dont make a sportline set of springs for the b5 1.8 t q s avant wich mine is......Very clever. so when they were informed that they were wrong i had to send them direct back to eibach myself and it took MSW 3 weeks to refund me(i had to argue the postage aswell)
As it turns out my car still sits in the clouds and i get a nose bleed everytime i sit in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

i do have some new 18s though, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif will post pics on different thread

[ QUOTE ]
do u mean mine Mark ???
or are you talking to yaseen ????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yourself.

Not sure on the A4 you see.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DISLEY[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Exept me
I ordered a set of eibach sportline springs for my car which they sent and all was well, untill
i came to fit only to realise they werent for my car at all, they were fore a standard a4 avant( not quattro like mine ). as it so happens Eibach dont make a sportline set of springs for the b5 1.8 t q s avant wich mine is......Very clever. so when they were informed that they were wrong i had to send them direct back to eibach myself and it took MSW 3 weeks to refund me(i had to argue the postage aswell)
As it turns out my car still sits in the clouds and i get a nose bleed everytime i sit in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear you had probs with them mate! all i can say is i personaly havent had any and neither has anyone i know , but there you go! glad u managed to finaly get ure money back , hope u manage to find something for ure car!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do u mean mine Mark ???
or are you talking to yaseen ????

[/ QUOTE ]

Yourself.

Not sure on the A4 you see.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi mate , no the A4 only has a space on the left for a twin, or a big oval etc , the bumper aint cut on the right for another one, so it would need to sit below, personaly i think it would look silly !