What pet have you got then?

medicineman

Reaction score
I'll open the bidding with these 2 cuties.

DSCF0019.jpg

Plus some marine and goldfish

Ahhh man they are class... i love them already /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif I dont have a pet /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Zippies! they dont stink or leave nice little parcels around

No need to ask NSD, the cat in the hat! Or maybe the RSPCA has finally tracked him down...

No Pets in my home, but my parents have two Bengals... big and strong enough to scare even the bravest of dogs out of their own home... they're CRAZY!

Two cats.
Black 1 called Sooty
Tiger striped 1 called.......................................tiger /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Obviously

I have a choco lab called Bella !!! of about 2 yrs now here are some pics.

markdog17wa.jpg

markdog26ew.jpg

Oh there a bit big anyone know how to resize them?
Thanks

****** hell, size em down with a editor, lol.

No only got the oppertunity to grab one photo of him, not the best of things ive done, i must admit, holding down a cat ready to let rip. Compressed coiled spring comes to mind, but with claws & teeth to boot.

Mine love it when I take them to the vets. Had a bleeding arm for about 3 hrs. They were feral and we had to get them used to us. The black ones are Mr. Hissy Spitty and the other is Little Miss Shy. Two new ones are called Peter and Percy. They hate birds and mice....

How can I put a piccy on?

[ QUOTE ]
Oh there a bit big anyone know how to resize them?
Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Markey... that's one of the cutest dogs I've seen...puppies are so cool! Nice pics... even if a little BIG

Mr. Hissy Spitty and the other is Little Miss Shy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[ QUOTE ]
me...He loves me, I feed him and he gets melon!

[/ QUOTE ]

NSD... those eyes on your cat aren't saying 'love' to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

ill try and resize them later tonight i got no editing software here that does it!!! And im not to sure how.

Thanks mate. They are in deed look so innocent until they bite your toes and then /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif in your bed and then when they are older insist on waking you up by licking your ears and face clean...
Would not change her for the world though...

I need help also i can not edit my post earlier to change the photos. Can an Admin person do it at all?

I must have the most AS.net dedicated cat though. Check out Percy in my gallery.
He has even been run over by a car and overcome it. £1500 later and a few pins and hes still running about. Hes not even a year old yet!
We will have to bring the cats along to the kent meet if it ever happens NSD although I will leave my older ones at home as my arm has only just healed!

Heres Morgan (Choc lab) & Ebony (Black Lab) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

mne.jpg

Smokey The Cat!

smokey.jpg

Cheers

Derek /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Heres our Beast

34951c08.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm scared, no really. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]
No never, you wouldnt eat your bed would you..

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Poor chicken! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

ok fair enough m8.

Just strange why this wildcard only appears everyso often;Maybe it was a bit premature of me to say your name. Maybe I'm just paranoid...

Two of his posts are seemingly bizarre. Not to mention a PM I got from him.

Will the person who lies beneath this disguise either

a) grow up, or
b) be man enough to use your real user name.

Lovely dog r88per!

Surely the mods know who wildcard is if he logs in from the same cpu?

All very boring though about NSD's cat /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/snore.gif