How much/often do you drink? and what? (Alcohol)

S3RYE

Interior Next!!
Reaction score
Am sitting in my flat with a can of FOSTERS (don't actually like them) & i am wanting to compare myself with others.

I tend to drink Lager 4 nights a week. On a work night no more than 3 cans but on weekends double figures a lot of the time. I don't really drink spirits anymore unless i'm out for a birthday or going out to get smashed!! Which is probably once or twice a month.

My Favourite Lager is Budweiser followed by Peroni followed by Becks. If its a spirit its Vodka.:beerchug:

do i drink too much? :unsure::drag:

Buy something you like, instead of drinking **** water, you'll probably drink less tbh lol

about a pint a month of westons vintage cider, if i drink at all as im always driving and on call alot, so cant risk it

Pear cider, Apple cider, Guiness and Single Malt, preferably Irish.

Used to be a lot every night, but now it's every now and then, maybe once a week.

When we go out as a family up to the local working mens club (worth joining if you have one local to you as it's cheap alcohol), i do tend to get smashed though, which makes up for the not drinking much the rest of the time.

I'm not a drinker. I've only touched the stuff once or twice when i was 17 with the old fake ID's to get into the clubs but since I was able to drive Ive never drank Alcohol. just not my think, plus the facebook status' from all my mates that post up how sh**e the feel with hangovers and the fights they get into and so on etc etc is enought to put me off for good. lol

I like Cider, I drink maybe once a month or something not very often, I don't feel the NEED to drink...

drunk-guy(1).jpg

:ninja:

I very rarely drink at home, usually only when I go out after work to a pub, or at night when in a nightclub or bar.
Prefer ciders but will drink pretty much any alcohol apart from whiskey.

I very rarely drink at home, usually only when I go out after work to a pub, or at night when in a nightclub or bar.
Prefer ciders but will drink pretty much any alcohol apart from whiskey.

I thought you drank like a fish with the amount of breaks you need during a day!

i usualy have about a can or 2 every other night and about 4 cans on weekends not a massive drinker like to have a can after a long day of buffing or scrubbing car seats lol

I don't drink at home (unless it's christmas), but when I used to go out I have a couple just to get merry. Unlike my teenage years when I downed pints of bow and black or diamond white/white lightning then throw up immediately after (omg). Those days are long gone lol.

I have a couple of lagers when me and my other half go out for a meal.

If I do a BBQ I open a can or two of Oranjeboom.

Other than that, I don't drink.

I don't drink...... I'm a bag head!
2008_baghead_001.jpg

Tea - Copious amounts!! Been tee-total since I was a teenager in the dim and distant past...

Have the odd bottle of lager in the week with a meal. Maybe a few on a saturday or some wine if we are out. Love Pear Cider, didnt think I would but its refreshing. Cant get Touborg here which is a shame so we are having to sample lots to find some good lagers!!!!

Have been dinking a few red wines recently after our baby son was born :) thats going to end .I was a heavy session head raver etc in the past
It now takes me a week to get over a hangover :s ,So i rarely bother.Its a waste of cash in anycase .If you need to unwind climb on the misses ;)

I don't drink. Just don't like the taste of alcohol.

I drink Coke, Cherry Coke, Shloer, and J20 :)
Used to drink red bull but gave that up quiet quickly!

Never drank a drop of Alcohol in my life... nor smoked a puff of a cigarette:tumble:

ok so good to see im not the only one who drinks a lot!!! :respekt:

Thurday and Friday evenings I work in a pub so, through the evening Ill have roughly a pint, and then have a pint when I finish, both nights, either Kinston Rosie or a Light Ale of some description.

And then I might have a bottle or two of Westons Organic/ Severn cider Perry with a meal but other than that I love driving my car so I dont drink so much.

And if a lager mood should strike me Birra Morreti is the nicest I have ever tryed - lurrsh

Thurday and Friday evenings I work in a pub so, through the evening Ill have roughly a pint, and then have a pint when I finish, both nights.

And then I might have a bottle or two of Westons Organic/ Severn cider Perry with a meal but other than that I love driving my car so I dont drink so much

My drinking has taken a back seat due to my car.

There's nothing worse than waking up in the morning and finding a load of card receipts for drinks in your wallet on top of the £70 you got out the cash point, with nothing to show for it except a massive headach!

Too right I drank enough for a lifetime a uni, so i'm good on not getting smashed up every week/day. lol The odd weekend session is all good though.

You wake up with £70 reciepts and have nothing but a hangover to show for it, I wake up with a £50 vpower reciept, an empty water meth tank, and no petrol left to show for it.

Lol @ Dane & Westy!

I remember once going to one of the west London clubs. Got absolutely paraletic and woke up the next morning with a receipt for a bottle of grey goose for £245!! Let's just say my hangover turned a Lot worse. Especially when photos went up that day on fb of me downing it and passing it to everyone around me! :keule:

Might pick up a few beers on the way home now actually...:beerchug:

Im a weekend drinker, tennents lager is my drink of choice, drink about 10-15 pints of it!

Trying to cut back cos im skint all the time!

I hardly drink just an occasional buckfast with jaeger bombs

Have the odd bottle of lager in the week with a meal. Maybe a few on a saturday or some wine if we are out. Love Pear Cider, didnt think I would but its refreshing. Cant get Touborg here which is a shame so we are having to sample lots to find some good lagers!!!!
do you have a few bevys round the barbie hun lol , in morrisons they sell VB beer from aus im gussing its there too i love it such a nice taste to it you tryed that yet .x

Lager all the way Usually bud. Few bottle after work then a few more at weekend. If I'm out lager until I switch to jd. Used to drink cider all the time until I got smashed out my box like never before. Cant stand the stuff now.

damn most of you make me sounds like a **** head! ill normally have a couple of glasses of wine with my dinner, then if im out on the town, whatever is going till my wallet is empty... this is why i dont take my bank card out with me lol

My boyfriend and I went to Turkey for a week last Monday, all inclusive, and throughout the full length of the holiday I had half a cocktail and he had no alcohol, we just dont like it at all for some reason :sadlike:

I like the odd glass of Rose wine and sometimes a Malibu and pineapple, over the space of a year I reckon I drink about 4 bottles of Rose wine and maybe half a bottle of Malibu, how boring for a 21 year old :wacko:

I got totally munted for my Birthday on Friday night. Drank the best part of a bottle of Morgans Rum, my group of friends and I drank the bar dry of jager, and I had a few bottles of beer.

Great night but I passed out at the end of my bed with my trousers round my ankles and was quite ill the next day! Oh well you only have a birthday once a year ;)

When I was living at home, I used to have a beer everyday with my dad, but since moving out, I have really cut down, used to have the odd blast on a weekend, but since the little one has come along, its a rarity to have a beer of an evening, unless, its a really hot day or ive been doing some hard work!!

Otherwise the only time I really drink now, is if we go out for a meal or with friends.

Also noticed that if I have a single drink, I can wake up with a banging headache, however, if i went out and had a load of drinks, I am fine!!!

Works for me ;)