LATEST METHOD OF NICKING YOUR CAR

johnnythepie

Reaction score
I have it on very good authority that the scumbags that want your motor (esp RS4 S4 S3 etc) dont bother following you home to find out where you live.Your car is clocked on a car parke etc, and the buggers attach a thirty quid gsm tracking device under the bumper etc, and when they feel like it fire up the laptop and home in on you.Door kicked in etc.Any one thats paranoid night feel the need to invest in a detector

I have it on very good authority that the scumbags that want your motor (esp RS4 S4 S3 etc) dont bother following you home to find out where you live.Your car is clocked on a car parke etc, and the buggers attach a thirty quid gsm tracking device under the bumper etc, and when they feel like it fire up the laptop and home in on you.Door kicked in etc.Any one thats paranoid night feel the need to invest in a detector

Or drive over a rough road and shake the ****er loose :D love fingers idea though

cheeky barstwards, so easily done though i guess. could be worse they could strap a biscuit tin full of semtex and metal confetti under it.
Ca, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

lol if i found one on my car id take it off and attach it to the tail on one of the cows on my uncles farm that will ****** confuse them

lol if i found one on my car id take it off and attach it to the tail on one of the cows on my uncles farm that will ****** confuse them
Then feed the feckers to to pigs!!