Glastonbury

OldRedEyes

Reaction score
So, who else is either there or watching it from the comfort of their sofa/ living room carpet whilst bouncing around after consuming half a bottle of whisky?

Biffy, Mumford and sons, and U2 rock

glad the wife is out and the daughter is in bed, i'm not a pretty sight bouncing around the living room with a yellow Labrador in tow :eek:)

U2 were good in 1985. 25 years on and they are all at high risk of heart attack. Joy!

I am at home in the warm, dry, cheap drink, a toilet with loo roll. Yet I still wish I was there!

I love watching Glastonbury! Wife fell asleep on sofa and I'm loving it. U2 were good, but they're not my favourite. I loved watching muse last year. Now they were good.

I love to watch glastonbury, hear some cool music and allways gives me ideas of music to d/l and put on the ipod. U2 were epic IMO, i've seen them quite a few times now, 3 times on the current tour and i personally thought the first 2 songs they seemed to lack something, at the time i put it down to not having a huge 'show' but once they got going they rocked glasto.