downloading five.tv

Reaction score
I use iplayer downloads to keep the kids happy on car trips but is there a way of doing the same for five.tv as my lad is mad on thomas ??? I can stream them at home for him but I want some for a long car trip ???

anyone done this or have I missed something easy on their web page ???

cheers in advance can`t seem to get a min at the mo :(

Why not use torrent sites and keep them forever, my son used to love him also, so much in fact we must have spent well over £400 in total on the ELC wooden trains, play table etc etc, think i was more gutted than him when we sold it lol

Plus i used to like watching the dvd's with him lol

I got him the classic version but he seems to be more interested in the cgi newer version , well my daughter says he is lol. Seems the cgi started a bit in series 12 and fully in series 13 but five.tv have cgi from series 8 ??? think its something to do with when the yanks took over making them.

picked up a few episodes from odd torrents but Ive got to drive to the south of france soon so need a good few hrs worth

I didnt even know they were doing them in CGI lol, cant beat the real trains though imo

Ithink I remember the originals but have been reintroduced to them on Milkshake on channel 5 in the mornings. Its great trying to get to sleep with thomas blaring out lol used to be ben 10 but it doesn`t seem to be on much atm