Newcastle

Essflee

Reaction score
Hi,

Heading up to Newcastle soon on a stag do, never been before but heard the night life is meant to be brilliant. Going to be spending a couple of nights and was looking for advice on if there are any pubs or clubs that shouldn't be missed !!

Cheers

Newcastle is a cracking night out, I went in Feb for a stag do and it was brilliant! The gate is a good place to go and you must get the stag in the dentist chair in a bar in the gate, I can't remember what it is called but it's one of the bigger bars. Where you staying?

Have a good one!
Si

I live in the Toon (close to it anyway), you won't be disappointed. Keep away from the Bigg Market if you can, thats a bit chavvy and a bit fighting after wine gums, but the rest is great. A few years ago, Newcastle was voted 8th best place in the world, yes, the WORLD for a night out. Says it all really.
The dentists chair is in Sam Jacks bar, along with the rodeo bull. Check out the podeum dancers too ;-)
Enjoy :)

Last edited:
I have been a few times,and have never had a bad night out, although i couldnt tell you where ive been or any names of pubs!! Normally been a little too drunk down a mates local during the afternoon before we have gone out!

Excellent news, cheers for the Help...

Were staying at the millennium bridge premier inn which seems pretty well located, it's actually my stag do :) what's this dentist chair all about, got to do my homework you see, lol

Newcastle is a cracking night out, I went in Feb for a stag do and it was brilliant! The gate is a good place to go and you must get the stag in the dentist chair in a bar in the gate, I can't remember what it is called but it's one of the bigger bars. Where you staying?

Have a good one!
Si

Thanks mate, what did you lot get up to during the day ? Haven't booked any activities, just going to see how we feel at the time I think.