Happy Fathers Day!

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
What have you got planned?

What did you get?

Apart from a home made card which reads "thanks for making me nice food".... nada and zilch for me!

Slippers aka ankle breakers, A my dad is the best pen, a funny looking teddy and some aftershave of the wife.
Off doing the rounds today dad's/ grandad's then back to hopefully clean the car.
What about you dude??

And happy fathers day to To all those unforgotten and forever loved dads. R.i.p.. And to my dad who thinks it's a stupid day :) which good for me. More money to spend on my car.

Slippers aka ankle breakers, A my dad is the best pen, a funny looking teddy and some aftershave of the wife.
Off doing the rounds today dad's/ grandad's then back to hopefully clean the car.
What about you dude??

Compare to my house yours sounds like Christmas!

I received my "fathers day gift" on Friday morning, which was.....

Take my 6 year old daughter to school at 8am, stand in the playground with 60 other dads, watch the kids do a line dancing routine, and then get TOLD by the teachers to stand next to our kid and do the routine with them.
It was fun, but carnage. As I spun round I almost wiped out two of my daughters mates.

Finished off with croissants and tea in the dinner hall, squashed into one of those long old school table/stool contraptions.

Take my 6 year old daughter to school at 8am, stand in the playground with 60 other dads, watch the kids do a line dancing routine, and then get TOLD by the teachers to stand next to our kid and do the routine with them.
It was fun, but carnage. As I spun round I almost wiped out two of my daughters mates.

Finished off with croissants and tea in the dinner hall, squashed into one of those long old school table/stool contraptions.

That sounds like a cool way to enjoy a Friday morning. I lost my dad 2 years ago, so I went and put flowers at the cemetry. It was a bit sad but he is in a better place now with no suffering so that makes me happier. Time for Glasgow now. Weather is miserable today (raining again) so will go on the train and surf the site while i travel. Hope all you Fathers on here have a really good day.

That sounds like a cool way to enjoy a Friday morning. I lost my dad 2 years ago, so I went and put flowers at the cemetry. It was a bit sad but he is in a better place now with no suffering so that makes me happier. Time for Glasgow now. Weather is miserable today (raining again) so will go on the train and surf the site while i travel. Hope all you Fathers on here have a really good day.

Sorry to hear that.
That's the flip side of fathers/mothers day. Pretty sad for people who have lost theirs.
There was a little girl at my daughter's schools father day celebrations that I felt so sorry for. Obviously for some reason her dad couldn't be there as her mum was there instead. The little girl spent the entire time in tears and even had to join in the song that the kids sang to their dads. Must've been hard for her.

Sorry to hear that.
That's the flip side of fathers/mothers day. Pretty sad for people who have lost theirs.
There was a little girl at my daughter's schools father day celebrations that I felt so sorry for. Obviously for some reason her dad couldn't be there as her mum was there instead. The little girl spent the entire time in tears and even had to join in the song that the kids sang to their dads. Must've been hard for her.

That is just so sad, as you say it must have been really hard for her.

Yep, happy fathers day, wherever you are you old git.

Funny as only realised little while ago its my 1st fathers day, kinda weird as Italy has there's in March so I got sweet fa today, then again I have to buy my presents these days, so I think I'll buy myself a facelift 09 onwards frontage this week lmfao.

Here's one of my cards
5d60d2c5-d8f8-1dfb.jpg

Sad to hear, nice that you still show Yr love for him.

Sorry to hear that.

Today i will spare a thought for a very close friend of mine who lost his life over in Basra, left behind a beautiful little girl. Now all she has to call daddy is a few photos and a gravestone in Hereford. Her day will be spent traveling to go see daddy. So sad

Na the missus uses any excuse to by presents. She's a bit of a giver, were as I like to receive ;)
Could just imagine you pirouetting in a swarm of kids haha. Classic

Well I went for a round of golf this morning with my dad which was fun, even though he beat me lol. Just got back to no card no gifts or anything but my lad is in his bedroom on punishment duty :no:

Well I went for a round of golf this morning with my dad which was fun, even though he beat me lol. Just got back to no card no gifts or anything but my lad is in his bedroom on punishment duty :no:

That'll teach him not to make pappa a card haha

Like Sandra, I lost my dad too but always think of him and know hes watching over me, so Happy Fathers Day dad xx

And Hope all you Dads out there have a great day and get spoilt in many ways with pressies, food and love from your kids.

I Have had 19 glorious fathers days so far , Presents range from home made cards to a pint with my edest so yes happy fathers day chaps

I got two Home Made cards from the kids (or Spare Organ Stores as I like to call them) which have shed a couple of pounds of sticky Glitter all over the lounge and three nice Shirts from TM Lewin - however, as the kids are 4yrs and 18months and the Wife's primary job is looking after them, I guess I paid for them myself!

Got to say though women do a better job .Mothers day should be a national holiday .I have had my 7 week old baby all day today as my misses has a catering firm and shes out all day delivering dinners .My newborn can whine for hours Love him to death but at 42 my stress levels have gon through the roof ! Infact my hairs torn out today on Fathers day .So now its time to unwind with a pop

helicopter.jpg

This is my fathers day present, havent put it down all day, the only down side is it takes 40min to charge for a bout 10-15min flying time, still good fun though.

On a sad note, gotta spare a thought for those families whose fathers will never be coming home, and all they have is a picture and a memory.

I had a great day yesterday with the little man, it was my 2nd Fathers day and I love it....was strange as it was as if he knew it as well, as it was constantly daddy this, daddy that yesterday, which was nice, as its usually mummy mummy mummy!!!

Got a few decent tops, a My dads the best pint glass and pen and a nice meal at TGI's

Random - got a few texts yesterday from friends and family saying happy fathers day....is this something new like halloween where every randomer starts celebrating it???