What's the time now?

Ahhh well, its ****** then. My favourite thing to do is crack them open, fire them up and throw peanuts at the spinning platter to see how far they fly.

I can't, its a job i was doing for a cousin of a friend, need to go back to him now and tell him the bad news that he has to pay with one of his legs to get the data back

Ahhh well, its ****** then. My favourite thing to do is crack them open, fire them up and throw peanuts at the spinning platter to see how far they fly.

12:28 That sounds like my new favourite game! I am going to look for a broken hdd and some peanuts.

I also feel warm and fuzzy due to the love from Welly.

12.30, trying to think of a way to wax my frikin new rims when it looks like rain is coming outside, and I'm not allowed to bring them into the house! lol

12:46 - Lunch

lch1.jpg

12:55 - No more lunch

lch2.jpg

13:57 Going to town and book a holiday! (not sure where to, but I'm bludy going this summer hols at peak time! got no money to burn, but I'm going anyway!)

Just got back from lunch with my female companion.

Stopped at a hardware shop to by an M14 and M16 bolt. They had neither. Bought a metre of M16 threaded bar in the hope that it will be right (I have guesstimated).

Walking back to the office swaggering along with aforementioned bar over my shoulder, get accosted by a police car and pulled in to the back to explain why I am carrying an offensive weapon.

Hmmmmm. Offensive weapon? Come on.

Dell keyboard, Dell mouse, Samsung monitor?

Yep, I bought the PCs and monitors seperately.
The Samsung monitors were priced incorrectly or at an introductory price by ebuyer.com (£50 for 19" widescreen, instead of £80-£90), so bought 12 of them. Price went up the following week. :rock:

You do realise that nobody likes your boasting! From now on...I am going to ignore you as I get too jealous of your lavish lifestyle!

Do all girls just wear bikini's out there? (Just say yes to make me happy).

Oh go on then, i'll do a time update.

8:46: Dicking about with Matlab at work, drinking chocolate milk and listening to music loud on my headphones! Roll on the weekend.

lol, sorry Crazy! Didnt end up going in the end, did some boring shopping instead! Ah the high life!

Oh and yup, mostly they do, very little ones lol!

PICS!!! And does that include you who wears very little ones? ;)

Oh, and 14:48...imagining sarah in a micro bikini, lol.

9.49 pm and its now cold brrrr!!!!! Gas fires on full! so no micro bikinis lol sat watching Mentalist!

Lets hope the weekends warm!

14.52 getting ready to go to glasgow on the train in this lovely wet scottish rain.

Hope you have a brolly Sandra! Must be all the boys from ASN pub singing again!!! lol

Lol, Sarah what i need is a wet suit. It has rained for a solid 4 hours now, but some retail therapy is required.

12:18 - Removing old cement from external shutters brackets, laying new cement, primer, paint, arrgghhh all for the love of family (outlaws that is), hot, nice breeze though, hopefully sweat myself to being slim (mer) again :)

15:00 at my niece's birthday party 5 today.

17.47 time to have dinner, think I will be having chinese tonight, so cant be bothered to cook.

09:44 just had a cuppa tea and a piece of toast. And un-friended a ***** on facebook.

09:46 ooooooh the swear filter worked.... incase you were wondering it was b1tch.

09:59 - just trying to get to the kitchen in my new slippers without breaking my neck.

10:07 - Anyone we know Helen lol

10:07 - Damo, you happen to know aythreee & goto the gym lol

10:23 - Haha nooooooo! Just sporting the obligatory farther day death traps;)

10:27 - TBH mate I wear oakleys sandals all day everyday almost, so I cant say much, who needs normal shoes, most comfortable shoes I know of lol

10:31 no nige, just a huge c%nt that works with me. Hope she rots in hell. I truly mean it.

10:32. - good choice in apparel ;) had a few pair of shades over the yrs. Well worth the money