What's the time now?

16.19 Thanks everyone :D The missus has had to go away to Wales for work so on my own tonight. Few quick bits to fiddle with on the car and then a kebab and get drunk i think....:ermm:

23.43 so tired, think its sleep time for me.

11.54am - Got a stonking headache today, just had 3 sausage rolls, a load of 'holiday' sweets and am ready to eat for England, im starving!!!

Lunchtime in a bit, then a big *** training session with the big boss, which im dreading, as I got a feeling im going to doze off!!

11.10pm Finally stopped raining. Was unloading the shopping out of the ute earlier in between down pours but got caught, I looked like i'd been hose piped lol, totally drentched...never seen rain like it, but was still warm lol

22.30. So tired, hot chocolate, finish watching Die hard 4 and then bedtime.

23.30 forgot how good die hard 4 was.

17.23 7 minutes left of work until i finish work and then go pick up my car from having some work done finally.

00.15 really too tired to watch a movie. Think i will have some tea and grab some sleep.

07.47 morning all, so tired, but things to do, so better move myself.

13.30 - lunchtime, nice chicken and bacon sandwich, chargrilled chicken mccoys and still vimto!!

That will keep me going for a while :)

Raining outside as well...oh well, will save me washing the car tonight

12.42 not a bad day weatherwise here, i have probably just cursed it, lol.

11.18pm totally shattered after looking after my eldest whose sickly!! Roll on tomorrow as shes looking better and the suns due! Now wheres the wine!

00.07 choked with cold, cant sleep. Time for hot chocolate and listen to audio book on my ipod, see if that helps.

10.00 damp morning but its not cold. Looks like it could brighten up later.

11.52 not a bad day weatherwise. Sun is shining, bit breezy, but not cold.

23.53 bedtime. Listening to the heavy rain.

11:17, and I'm sat at my desk wishing it was:

a) sunny
b) 5:30pm

ITS FRIDAY - 3 days off incoming

14.24 jojo, well done on selling the car, shame about having to get new tyres
Warren, just few hours to go and you can enjoy your 3days off. Cant promise you the sunshine though.

18.04 Urgh, wet a gloomy out there!

14.24 jojo, well done on selling the car, shame about having to get new tyres

Thanks Sandra, it's no surprise that the first and only person to come and view the car purchased it! I had a few cash offers and enquiries by PM though, but in the end, I got the asking price for it! :)

Not a biggie about the tyres really, I was due to replace them anyways, the puncture just made sure I did it! lol

10.50 morning jojo hope you have good weekend.

12.16 looks like we due to get some rain again.

12.16 looks like we due to get some rain again.

12.45 It's been raining, or shall I say spitting all morning over my way, so just chillaxing at home withe the F1 Quali on TV and a premiere foot match on the lappy! :)

10.50 morning jojo hope you have good weekend.
I generally work through weekends Sandra, and bank holiday weekends means I need to work a bit harder! In general though, with the sale of my S3 and sporting events, it's not too bad.