What's the time now?

18:03 just got home, gonna rush back out again, this time to the park, little man playing footie. Nice weather so yay! Hope you're ok Sandra, will send angels over to support you. Also Damo have you recovered from your gastric illness?

06:37 not sure why I woke up, omg, too early, need to shut eyes for another hour.. :lazy:

06:37 not sure why I woke up, omg, too early, need to shut eyes for another hour.. :lazy:

07:14 - In work eating cheese cake.
I'd love to wake up at 6:37 and be able to go back to sleep. Not sure how you are able to wake up, post on a forum and then go back to sleep. Once my eyes are open, i'm up dressed and doing something.

07:53 time to risk it fir a biscuit. Wish me luck lol

08:13 lol Scott, I just rest my eyes.. Well out and about now waiting for my lift, have a good day folks.

08:57 bit of improvement, cheers for the support lol

10.23 sun is shining again today. Guess i better get myself moving.

11:30 Grrrr, IRONING PHOTO PAPER because the last person who used it just wanged it into the cupboard........... megggggggaaaan!!!

14.45 i had enough of this day.

14:59 - I've been going up the river in this wonderfull weather and watched James may hammer some metal pegs in to the ground.

Thats a nice way to spend lunchtime Scott, i must admit to being a fan of Captain Slow. Glad your weather is good, its sure real warm here on West coast Scotland.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

Thats a nice way to spend lunchtime Scott, i must admit to being a fan of Captain Slow. Glad your weather is good, its sure real warm here on West coast Scotland.

15:13 - It was my working afternoon. My lunch time was spent on ASN. lol
The weather here is lush. pushing 24 I think.
Its amazing, I love it.

15:13 - It was my working afternoon. My lunch time was spent on ASN. lol
The weather here is lush. pushing 24 I think.
Its amazing, I love it.

15.20 I love the sunshine, ipad says outside temp is 26, feels a bit muggy though, maybe get some thunder later.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

15.30 It's baking outside, I'm going to attempt to do some work on my car with a bad back!

15.36 hey jojo, just watch you dont undo all the hard work you had done, nothing worse than a sore back.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad

23.30 So tired, but cant sleep. Think I will go on 3ds max for a couple of hours.

07:28 - WOW, Damo was in first. I'm slacking.
Its just me this morning, 8 man office (really, its just men, there are no women!!) and no one is in yet.
Time to see how many cookies can I get in my mouth.

07:45 haha only cos I'm on the looooooooooooooo

08:40 mission possible today (day off yay!)...i will be bothered

10:36 Yeah, the colour is definitely bold! Is it your birthday today? Well happy birthday to you! It's also ScottB5's birthday today too. A day of birthdays all round.

I always said i wanted to run a marathon before I was 30, which is about 3 months away now and I haven't been running in ages, ha! I got into cycling though, and much prefer that, so I can't be bothered to train for a marathon now, i'd rather cycle 100 miles :)

Just pretend the heart rate monitor is working, parents will never know.
Yes it was Wednesday, 22 now :)

I got it working and it was awesome! I went to the gym and tracked everything through their monitors and apparently I burned 322 calories, however my watch and heart rate monitor strapped around my chest said 541! Very odd. I'm training to run a half marathon in September so fingers crossed.

10:55 and watching This Morning with the lovely Jenni Falconer :)

11:52 - sat in a transmission garage waiting for results on my car.
Asked for a oil change, he asked if there was a reason for it, I explained it snatches in reverse and others gears. Possible other fault with gear box. Hmmmm ill just have the oil please and ill buy new box whenever it dies, thank you very much.

11:56 lolling at Damo's German... Morgen ;)

14.45 homeward bound at last. Has been a crap week and I feel awful.

Sent from Sandra's Ipad.