Japspeed drift Impreza stolen!

ja3mie

A3 1.8t Quattro Sport!
Reaction score
suprised its not been posted yet, but im following closely and talking to a few guys involved in the search..

but yesterday at around 18.30 from santa pod at the PVS show!

2 guys just got in the car and drove off straight out the gates! guys were describes as.. one asian male, cap. around 25ish. and a white male with spikey dark hair around 25 also.

the car was later spotted driving down the m25 (video proof) and also in winsor later that night, and possible sightings tonight in milton keynes..

if any one see's this car or has any info please contact your local police or me and i will pass info on!

few pics here.. bare in mind also, this car has a 20 liter fuel cell so petrol stops are going to be so common someone MUST have seen it IF its still driving which it apprently is!

DSC289720copy.jpg

Japspeed3.jpg

thanks people! lets get this back!

Ps, its the drivers birthday today so lets give him a nice gift!

that was all lies about the kent thing, the police made no contact at all. just FB banter!

i have just heard its been found in slough... time will tell.. no one from japspeed has confirmed this yet so until i hear it from them im still trying to get the world to look!

Thing that gets me is apparently to start this car it's not just a simple get in and turn the key. What worries me is leaving something so expensive left unatteneded!

Yes I hope they get it back but surely smeone should have picked up on this considering it left the ground during the middle of the day on Saturday.

a women has made a full statement and see the full thing, the car was left (for security) with the fuel lines not connected and battery disconnected. the lads were seen to re connect this, switch the fuel on, push start.. smiled at her as she moved for them thinking nothing of it!

there is apprently chase being given in milton keynes too. so many people saying different things!

it has no key, it will be a case of switching the battery on, switching fuel on and pushing the start button. no key or anything needed! :(

it has no key, it will be a case of switching the battery on, switching fuel on and pushing the start button. no key or anything needed! :(

Just seems odd that security never picked on anything. Not exactly lie it's stealth lol

its so obvious.. its not obvious! but as you say.. it is a bit.. hmmmm from the security!

update!

anyone in milton keynes?

the car has apprently been spotted by ALOT of people at " fullers slade "

A lot of pics on facebook of the car on the trailer once again now, so i'm guessing they found it and got it back?

This is one of those mental news stories that you can't believe actually happened! Glad they've got it back from naughty thieves.

they didnt take much glad its back though

Obviously great was found, kudos to everyone who helped, but seriously I wouldnt of left the car on its tod, shows a little bit of niavety tbh regardless of measures taken, as of course to get it running took them a few minutes at most.

People need to wise up & realise shows arent just for enthusiasts, its also for the low lifes of this world to do some surveillance with a view for next targets.

i may take a steel container to next show and park my car in there lol.

it was a bit stupid of them leaving the car unattended and had a keyless start your asking for trouble with that combination

LMFAO or just a large square canvas picture of your car, job done

something on the lines of this its of the floor so unless they think they in fast 5 and drive it out of the floor good luck

loadAuto.gif

its so obvious.. its not obvious! but as you say.. it is a bit.. hmmmm from the security!

Broad daylight and it gets driven off the grouds - a car like that leaves Santa Pod on a trailer. But as been said before - why was it left unatteneded!

anything left open is inviting thieves - not sure whos more to blame

found now anyway in maidenhead - almost complete.

Thats an unreal result, thats a 1st in my books lol.

was gonna say i was out last night and saw nothing in milton keynes.. glad they found it looks like a nice car

think it was a spur of the moment kinda thing also. if u knew u were gonna steal a car like that would u not rent a garage and park it for a while? strip it in the garage or something.

maybe ive been playing too many games

Its not the brightest idea is it,stealing a car which once seen you would not forget.