car suggestions for my girlfriend

205man

Reaction score
my girlfriend is selling her 206gti and is looking for something bit more powerful and sporty and was looking for ideas of what she should maybe consider or look at

her brief is she wants to spend upto £10,000 has to be sporty or certainly look it and not to big size wise, ........thats about it lol
so far she has looked at

renualt megane renaultsport f1
honda civic type r (new shape)
golf gti new shape
alfa gt 1.9tdi and 3.2
golf r32
porsche boxster
s3
audi a4 1.8t convertible

BUT no to imprezzas or evos lol

plus a few more but gives you and idea of what shes looked, but shes open too ideas

thanks

but

I love the looks of the Alfa GT, golf gti or Audi certainly sensible options.

Or what about something like a Nissan 350z?

i must admit i liked the alfa gt to and it was a black edition with all the nice leather

hadnt thought about the 350z but ill suggest it to her

whatever she gets it better be good if she execpts me to drive it sometimes lol

if your looking at alfa's what about the 147GTA gorgeous car and the noise the engine spits out is amazing, but if you do, try and find one thats got the Q2 LSD fitted

Volvo C30 2.5 T5!
lovely looking car and power to boot! Probably find some at 10k

Just stick a go faster stripe on the 205, job done saved 10k :)

Nissan Qashqai because it is easier for her to put the food shopping in, and if she does want ankle biters she will have a kiddie vehicle.

How about an alfa 145 cloverleaf.......you will get a very nice one for under 2 grand, loads of fun plenty of performance and you can treat yourself to something nice with all the £££ you save :)

lmao at the vid!!

dude if you ca afford a porsche surely you'd just buy that? lol i know boxster are a bit crappy though

but i would say TT or 350z