Sourcing a new Audi

deano670

Too Much Hype
Reaction score
Website
www.pixelhype.co.uk
Afternoon Chaps

so the hunt for a new motor starts this weekend and I do not have a clue what to do. It does not help that I need something nearly right away. *my A3 Black Edition was stolen 2 weeks ago

Shall I try and source another A3 BE, 140 S Line TDI? It would have to be red or white 'again'. Early look outs show that there is nothing really out there. Plus I HATE the new rotary wheels.

The A1 S Line has caught my eye 'with a full spec' and 18s. But this seems rather pricey for a little motor and reviews on the TDI have not been good. Good fuel returns but no real punch??

Or do i look at the opposition - Golfs are silly money and BMW's are... well BMW's.

Im looking for something that looks awesome but also gets awesome fuel returns. Basically my old BE

These people sourced me a Black edition last July (company motor on a lease deal) and they got it delivered almost instantly and were really good to deal with.
The only issue was it had silver alloys not black......... but hey less than a month for delivery compared with the 6 month odd that others on here experience......give me silver alloys all day long: Also like you I'm not keen on the new BE alloys so I'm happy!
www.synergyautomotive.co.uk
They are based in Harrogate but delivered to Essex on a truck no worries and no delivery miles, contact Gemma or Paul they were excellent
Good luck mate Matt

i say go for a 170 TDI and thats specced up to your liking... have a couple days trawl through the internet and dealers websites.. you may get lucky.