a wee saturday morning drive

bazil

BOOM BOOM
Reaction score
me and a few mates went a wee drive on saturday morning, left Dumbarton went up past faslane to arrochar, up the rest and be thankfull, down through halls glen and round to dunoon, so here are a few pictures of our lovely scottish scenery :thumbsup:

P1000779.jpg

P1000781.jpg

P1000808.jpg

P1000804.jpg

P1000815.jpg

P1000822.jpg

P1000827.jpg

P1000855.jpg

P1000858.jpg

P1000873.jpg

P1000905.jpg

P1000939.jpg

must have been fun,
some beautiful photos :)

Thanks, the only down on the day was the oil pressure light coming on briefly :mad:

Ya gotta love Scotland for its hill's man... Amazing Bit of land

Check yr pick up pipe dude mine started with that, then after a few intermittent warnings i almost ceased the engine...

Good pics. Scotland does have some brilliant driving roads and awesome scenery.

yes we do, and most dont have speed cameras :laugh: but 60 mph is good,,,,,, honest

damo.h i've put a wee thread up in the 8L section, going to do the pick up pipe and replace the dip stick, i started it up earlier and it took around 3-5 seconds till the oil got up top, so i'll not be driving her far now till the work is done.
just glad im of work for 2 weeks as its my daily driver.

no problem, whats the point in taking pictures if nobody can see them:cool:

damo.h i've put a wee thread up in the 8L section, going to do the pick up pipe and replace the dip stick, i started it up earlier and it took around 3-5 seconds till the oil got up top, so i'll not be driving her far now till the work is done.
just glad im of work for 2 weeks as its my daily driver.
Best to be safe than sorry dude.

Lovely shots there. They are such great driving roads. Been through the rest & be thankful a few times now - mostly in deep fog...