E.coli anyone?

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
E.coli is just one of many threats lurking in a supermarket salad | Mail Online

So anyone giving up Salad as a precautionary measure for E.Coli? I had a chicken mayo salad baguette yesterday, and it was well tasty! :yum: But I have to admit I did hesitate for a microsecond on my first bite when I saw a cucumber first in line, and I even avoided cucumbers at the Harvester salad bar I went to on Tuesday. lol

lol i dont often eat it but im thinkin about advising the missus not to. She likes salad and bought another pack from tesco yesterday hmm probs not worth the risk

Give it a scrub first..... it be reet

I think its only the pre packed stuff, you should be ok with buying fresh produce and making it yourself as long as you wash it. Its not like a salad is difficult to cook, even blokes like us should be able to manage it :unsure:.

i dunno about that i burnt chicken fingers and chips last night tryin to get them crispy lol

but yeh i suppose a good wash wouldnt hurt. she buys the packet stuff but never paid enough attention to see whether she cleans it or not.

i dunno about that i burnt chicken fingers and chips last night tryin to get them crispy lol

but yeh i suppose a good wash wouldnt hurt. she uses the packet stuff but never paid enough attention to see whether she cleans it or not.

I thought they ruled out the possibility of it being Spanish Cucumbers?
;)

Ah, glad to hear you are doing it the "Real Man" way with a blow torch.
I am afraid you are going to either ask the missus to assist and admit defeat or find which appliance in the kitchen is the oven. The only help I can give is its not the one with the big round hole in the front, that one only makes food soggy, nor is it the temporary parts washer when the missus is out, I think that one is for the dishes. :think: