Man United vs Barcelona - CL final

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Any predictions on results?

I'd like Man United to win simply because they are the local team, but probably a big ask facing Barcelona's Messi and co.

I hope Manure get hammered...no offence to any fans

I hope man u can do it, but I'm not sure they will. Think Barca will have the edge.

I only hope its a very entertaining game and utd are much better than the last time these 2 played UK the final.

And N8 I think it is on itv, kick off at 7.45

I'm a man u fan and I've a bottle of vodka beside me at the tv, think I'll need it

Going to be a good match regardless of what the final score is,
I read somewhere that it has been said this it he worst team that Sir Alex has had in all his time at the club, and he still manages to get it to the final of the CL AND win the league... so from that point of view, win or lose - hes done his job

Poor old Taggart aka Ferguson Lmao

So much for them being better this time round

I'd have loved it if this Barca team was around at the same time as Arsenal's "Invincibles". What a game that would've been.

We got destroyed last night cld have been about 6, this team isn't great anyway so it was really like
Above average Vs world class.
Only ever gonna be one result

even united's late 90's legends would of have serious trouble against todays Barca. As said above the way they play is very similair to how Arsenal used to play with the likes of Henry, Viera and Pires and co. the constant passing and possession domination!

spanish ****ers

Man Utd need to buy 2 world-class centre mid's in the summer IMO.

Park, Giggs and Carrick were running around like headless chickens last night

Im happy enough as a UTD fan Barca are just ridicouolous at the moment!! NO team in the world could have coped with that just too good!

We need decent centre mids for sure Wesley snieder (sp) will do nicely!!

Joking aside if you look at the Man Utd team a lot of them are mediocre players who are good players for Ferguson,Barca are known quality players

simply outplayed tbh... i still don't understand why he plays park..

For you to say that I don't think you couldn't of seen much of Man U this season, I would go as far as saying he has been one of uniteds best players this year who always gives 110%

i can't believe everyone's sticking up for park - i don't rate him AT ALL - how many of you have seen him play live at the match? not on tv, not on highlights - he gives the ball away far too cheaply, always does the wrong thing, opkay i'll admit he's a ****** hard worker i'll give him that, not many players run harder for longer but he's not good enough for united, in certain games you'd have him, but personally i think nani should have started, we needed that flair and explosive pace. scholes should have started also i think.. but then again it's all subjective at the end of the day - i was just shiocked how aggessively everyone's defending him talking to me like i'd killed a kid or something.. ! everyone has opinions but that's what they are - opinions, not facts, in fact i believe that opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong.

Apparently Manure only touched the ball 19 times