Volks AutosChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

What Do Ya Think?

Im looking to buy this Audi on Saturday so had a little play on photoshop at what I want to do to it first.

Window Tints
    Lowered (Will be coilovers)
    Porsche 933 Turbo Twist Wheels

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    if you can get the wheels to fit... id go for it!
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

Neutral

Status
    Ive found a place that sells the correct adaptors so hopefully I can get them on. Just gotta pray a set are up for sale when I want them. Need the exhaust, remap and coilovers first.

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Looks well that dude. Good colour choice

6th Gear

Status
    they any wider then 9j, if they are your gonna struggle to fit them as they will be hitting the coilovers
    what coilovers you thinking of getting?
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jungleman View Post
    they any wider then 9j, if they are your gonna struggle to fit them as they will be hitting the coilovers
    what coilovers you thinking of getting?
    Not sure which coilovers yet, I want a set that go nice and low but have a good ride and are gonna last.

Im going to have to use hub adaptors anyway so wont they help space the wheels out from the coilovers?

S3 Drift King!

Status
    Can't help thinking that 996 turbo doglegs would look better on an 8P.

99' Audi S3(APY) - Brilliant Black Click>>>Going Sideways vid!
    You've got to have a laugh!

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by lanky View Post
    Not sure which coilovers yet, I want a set that go nice and low but have a good ride and are gonna last.

Im going to have to use hub adaptors anyway so wont they help space the wheels out from the coilovers?
    i can supply you with Weitec's which are basically KW as they are made by the same company and they give a 65mm drop (if your interested drop me a pm)

yea that will push them out a bit, but it all depends on the off-set of the wheel, wheel size and how low you want to go as the limiting factors with big wheels and slamming is either contact with the suspension or the wheel arch, but most things are workable lol

Neutral

Status
    i can supply you with Weitec's which are basically KW as they are made by the same company and they give a 65mm drop (if your interested drop me a pm)

yea that will push them out a bit, but it all depends on the off-set of the wheel, wheel size and how low you want to go as the limiting factors with big wheels and slamming is either contact with the suspension or the wheel arch, but most things are workable lol
    I think when I get the car i need to check how big the gap will be between the wheel and the arch then decide how low i wanna go. Think im gonna get an exhaust and remap first. Is it worth getting the exhaust first then the remap as im gonna go to Jabbasport for one of there custom remaps.

6th Gear

Status
    on 19 inch wheels you prob could easily go for a 40-50mm drop without an issue
    im no expert on mapping lol but id get the exhaust done first, that way when they tweak the base map there will be no hardware changes that havent been accounted for, in theory if they know their stuff, you should be able to tell them the spec of the exhaust and they should be able to allow for that in the coding

Top Gear!

Status
    Looks tidy mate and yeah I agree Black is the fastest colour

Neutral

Status
    on 19 inch wheels you prob could easily go for a 40-50mm drop without an issue
    im no expert on mapping lol but id get the exhaust done first, that way when they tweak the base map there will be no hardware changes that havent been accounted for, in theory if they know their stuff, you should be able to tell them the spec of the exhaust and they should be able to allow for that in the coding
    Yeah i thought id be best with it. Probs get a panel filter and milltek exhaust first. Jabbasport really do know there stuff about VAG tuning so hopefully it will make good power on a safe map How much can u get the Weitec coilovers for?