What Do Ya Think?

lanky

Reaction score
Im looking to buy this Audi on Saturday so had a little play on photoshop at what I want to do to it first.

Window Tints
Lowered (Will be coilovers)
Porsche 933 Turbo Twist Wheels

AudiA3porschetwistwheels.jpg

Ive found a place that sells the correct adaptors so hopefully I can get them on. Just gotta pray a set are up for sale when I want them. Need the exhaust, remap and coilovers first.

Looks well that dude. Good colour choice;)

they any wider then 9j, if they are your gonna struggle to fit them as they will be hitting the coilovers
what coilovers you thinking of getting?

they any wider then 9j, if they are your gonna struggle to fit them as they will be hitting the coilovers
what coilovers you thinking of getting?

Not sure which coilovers yet, I want a set that go nice and low but have a good ride and are gonna last.

Im going to have to use hub adaptors anyway so wont they help space the wheels out from the coilovers?

Not sure which coilovers yet, I want a set that go nice and low but have a good ride and are gonna last.

Im going to have to use hub adaptors anyway so wont they help space the wheels out from the coilovers?

i can supply you with Weitec's which are basically KW as they are made by the same company and they give a 65mm drop (if your interested drop me a pm)

yea that will push them out a bit, but it all depends on the off-set of the wheel, wheel size and how low you want to go as the limiting factors with big wheels and slamming is either contact with the suspension or the wheel arch, but most things are workable lol

i can supply you with Weitec's which are basically KW as they are made by the same company and they give a 65mm drop (if your interested drop me a pm)

yea that will push them out a bit, but it all depends on the off-set of the wheel, wheel size and how low you want to go as the limiting factors with big wheels and slamming is either contact with the suspension or the wheel arch, but most things are workable lol

I think when I get the car i need to check how big the gap will be between the wheel and the arch then decide how low i wanna go. Think im gonna get an exhaust and remap first. Is it worth getting the exhaust first then the remap as im gonna go to Jabbasport for one of there custom remaps.

on 19 inch wheels you prob could easily go for a 40-50mm drop without an issue
im no expert on mapping lol but id get the exhaust done first, that way when they tweak the base map there will be no hardware changes that havent been accounted for, in theory if they know their stuff, you should be able to tell them the spec of the exhaust and they should be able to allow for that in the coding

on 19 inch wheels you prob could easily go for a 40-50mm drop without an issue
im no expert on mapping lol but id get the exhaust done first, that way when they tweak the base map there will be no hardware changes that havent been accounted for, in theory if they know their stuff, you should be able to tell them the spec of the exhaust and they should be able to allow for that in the coding

Yeah i thought id be best with it. Probs get a panel filter and milltek exhaust first. Jabbasport really do know there stuff about VAG tuning so hopefully it will make good power on a safe map :) How much can u get the Weitec coilovers for?