Chris NottVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Question Heard something i wasn't supposed to

Got a call today from my friend who is supposed to be babysitting for me tonight so i can pick the wife up from the airport, i answered it and very quickly realised that she had not meant to phone me as she was going off on one to someone else about me not replying to her text and the fact that she was having to pick up my daughter from the child minders, feed, bath and put her to bed. All of which she had told my wife she was really happy to do.
    I had told her over the weekend that if i got off work early i would phone her and let her know that i would pick her up and feed her etc., so at 3:15 i get this call as i am about to leave the course i had been running, listen for a couple of mins then phone her to say i was just leaving.

Now, the question is, do i say i heard her and am pretty pissed off that she was having a right slagging session behind my back and risk causing a rift in the friendship, or leave it alone and think bolx to it?

Any idea's?

either way i have no choice but to leave my daughter with her tonight!!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Chugger

Status
    If it's the first time you have seen her be a bit of a *****, I would leave it. At least you know where you stand, she doesn't need to know that you know.... Unless you fancy a bit of a argument of course.

Just put her name down in the black book entitled 'moaning slags' haha
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Neutral

Status
    Leave well alone but always be aware your 'friend' is somewhat two faced! But you probably should have replied to her text in the first place and maybe she would not have got so pissed off

6th Gear

Status
    As above really. I'd leave it. If you do want to bring it up, deafinately wait until the babysitting is over!
    Coss

S3 S-tronic: Panther Black, lots of extras, MTM remap

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    But he did say he would txt if he got off early. I'd leave it till you return home then as you say thanks for the help, give her the old check Yr phone you silly cow before you start slagging people off speech. ;-)

2nd Gear

Status
    I agree i should have replied, but her text did say just to let her know if i needed her to pick my daughter up, which i was doing FFS!!!!!

Women, can't live with them, can't shoot them!!

PS. Sorry Sarah, you are not counted in that sweeping statement ;o)

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Sure if you pm sidibear he can give you the tools needed for that kinda job

2nd Gear

Status
    She's now sat here chatting away with the mrs as if all is sweet and roses

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    have you told the mrs?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I know it probably hurt hearing it, but we've all done it! Sometimes I have a right rant about people I care about most...it can often be good to vent.

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    woman like to moan about these things. As guys were like yeh look at my new wheels etc braggings rights n all that. Woman however.. i think they have competitions as to who has had the hardest day and done the most. "i cook, cleaned, worked, picked up the kids, cooked dinner, fed the dog, babysit, cleaned the rabbit out, washed the carpets and now he/she wants me to do this" blah blah blah

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

DVLA Say it's Black

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveA3 View Post
    woman like to moan about these things. As guys were like yeh look at my new wheels etc braggings rights n all that. Woman however.. i think they have competitions as to who has had the hardest day and done the most. "i cook, cleaned, worked, picked up the kids, cooked dinner, fed the dog, babysit, cleaned the rabbit out, washed the carpets and now Dave wants me to do him with the rolling pin again... I told him not a chance after I lost my engagement ring last time" blah blah blah
    Nice one Dave I hear ya brother

Audi A-Trizzle!

Status
    lmao nice edit

Audi A3 1.8T Sport (AGU) - 2000
    Engine: Carbonio CAI/Jetex JR Hybrid Induction, Forge 007p DV, Forge TIP, Longlife S/S Custom Exhaust system, R-Tech Stage 1 Remap, Creation Motorsport Boost Pipe Kit.
    Exterior and Chassis: 18" Cades Tyrus, Euro Wipers, low on JOM Coilovers, Eibach Front & Rear ARB's, Black Angel Eye Headlights, 6000K HID's, S3 Brakes.
    For Sale PM ME - £2500 Mods Inc

Loving the anonymity

Status
    I only just noticed this edit, proper funny!