Neversaydie

Start getting worried when glen leaves a horse's head on your pillow for you to wake up to then you want to be paranoid /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked2.gif

Why horse's head, why go to all that trouble to take a horses head off? Just leave the whole goddam horse dead in his bed!

(I know the saying but was always a little confused about it).

Still aint got a reply yet!! I think someone was pulling my leg! you naught naughty moderator! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Still aint got a reply yet!! I think someone was pulling my leg! you naught naughty moderator! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I was pulling your leg...haven't you sussed that yet?

Or was I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sorry for the delay in my reply...nightshift doesn't half interfere with my surfing activities!

Oh thats a relief i might get some sleep tonight. I just couldnt sleep last night with worry. Now i can watch the boxing and relax.... fantastic! Thanks Glen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif I need to read the forum rules again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gif

Yes it definatley says that CJ and Neversaydie should /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif it

Last week the moderators were like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif with me and I was like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

Then we /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/love_4.gif up and now its CJ's turn to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shutup.gif or get /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/10_1_114.gif by the mods

So we both may as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Come on CJ and Neversaydie, keep these smiley storyboards coming.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif