Posts being cut short

TDI-line

Uber Post Whore
Reaction score
me, or are our posts being cut short..

Sorry, that should be

Is it just me, or are our posts being cut short when we post a reply to a topic?

This has happened quite alot since the new changes. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

yes I have noticed this on two occasions, one of which I was drunk but when I'm drunk I'm not completeley braindead. To the point yes I have, if you want an example, I had to write out the 1.8T conversion topic twic because it missed a chunk of it in the middle when I went to preview the post. I could not get the typed info back either.

Odd. I thought there was maybe a default post length on the new software, but to lose information in the middle is unusual..

Hopefully sorted soon...

Now I understand the question, yes it's happened to me. I've typed out a post & when I've gone to preview it, some of the text is missing from the middle. The quick fix was to hit the back button, then copy what I'd typed into the clip board, go forward again & paste the clipboard contents in at preview stage.

Its happening to me too and it was the beginning and middle of post that went missing end was still posted though! so i tried it again and it did exactly the same. Hope it gets sorted ok /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I dunno what you guys are moaning about........... I 'lose' whole posts 'and' threads on occasion... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Not had that problem yet tho

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That can be arranged though... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif arrange please!

Bastids............. However I will refrain from further comment until my new position of Moderator is confirmed........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Bastids............. However I will refrain from further comment until my new position of Moderator is confirmed........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, everyone, exhale now!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't referring to JPO being appointed as a Moderator...
I was referring to the fact that more of his posts could be made to 'disappear' mysteriously...

Just thought I should clear up any confision that may have arisen.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't referring to JPO being appointed as a Moderator...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh... So it's been confirmed, thanks for clearing that up! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

dealer and came out as dealer. And yes it happened again on this post.

Have you loaded the Queens english language program, or are we using Londanarr's common.

Try again.

Still being cut short, now in the middle. Losing large areas of text.

T Y P E - I N - S T E A L E R and came out as dealer. And yes it happened again on this post.

Have you loaded the Queens english language program, or are we using Londanarr's common

Ok, can someone else try typing in S T E A L E R !

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Thats a clever new feature of this version /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Do you mean when you put words like bum [censored] [censored] dealer and [censored] head!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
stealer stealer stealer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue_out.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you do that?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean type stealer? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif