Do you remember??

Aythree, that is the one indeed....

Also on the subject of do you remember, I had an RS Cosworth Scalextrix, which was awesome, had the magnetrac on it, which made the car stick to the track, we used to make the track wider to make the car stick and just let it do a burnout....was amazing till the power supply caught fire!!!

I think im too young for all of these ha, I grew up with the sega saturn and sega megadrive.

Last edited:
LOL....what about the game gear and the ORIGINAL Game Boy (im on about the hand held console Aythree, not the type of gameboy you are thinking of ;))

I barely even remember the Megadrive! PS1 ftw!

Hahahaha you's all a bunch of old ****ers!! I grew up with the NES and only barely, cus of my brother xD

metroid_nes.jpg

batman.jpg

NES_Super_Mario_Bros-1.png

MARIO%20BROS%20NES%20COVER.jpg

:nyah:

LOL....what about the game gear and the ORIGINAL Game Boy (im on about the hand held console Aythree, not the type of gameboy you are thinking of ;))

The one the size of an actual brick lol

That is the one Stiggles and Aythree....he said Brick not......yea you know where this is going sweetcheeks!!

What about a Neo Geo anyone??

How about the Quickshot joysticks, they were the shizzle!!!

Well I guess it could be the size of some peoples equipment, mines maybe a little bigger but can't say about yours :haha:

Clumsy collin..... Freeeakin awesome maaaan !!

I barely even remember the Megadrive! PS1 ftw!

Dude, fail. I LOVED my master system, I loved my Genesis, I loved my Mega Drive 2. Then migrated to the N64, and the PS1.

Been a Playstation man ever since...

Mortal combat was wicked on mega drive.
Another top game was the original virtual fighter. Kick *** moves ;)

Ok so I'm only in my early 20's and grew up playing sega, sega saturn, game boy, game boy colour and game gear. Along with nintendo 64 and the play station 1 but I've played on an atari 2000 and some over very old thing my mum has. We've even kept an old telly to play them on as they don't seem to work on our new ones. Mum did manage to get an up todate sega thing for Christmas for the family which works on our new telly and has all the old skull games on it. It's great you can beat the original space invaders and sonic.

The furthest back I can remeber is the Amega, then the SNES (paperboy and duckhunt!) then it was onto gameboys (huge brick, colour then advance) followed by a trip into playstation land before finally ended up in Xbox city!

Back in my first year at uni a bit of drunken reminising lead to me hunting down Battle Arena Toshinden. Huge dissapointment, I remebered it being lightning fast, didn't quite live up to expectations....

If only i still had a slingshot.....*ponders*

I feel old tbh :( 21 now!!

You feel old at 21???!?
The only 'old' that I felt at that age were the boobs of some teachers in their 30's/40's that pulled me and my mates at a nightclub.
And that was more fun than any sega, amiga, etc.

You feel old at 21???!?
The only 'old' that I felt at that age were the boobs of some teachers in their 30's/40's that pulled me and my mates at a nightclub.
And that was more fun than any sega, amiga, etc.

I feel old because i ache and creak already :( sports injuries in my teen years have not been good to me