EM TuningChris Nott
    Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status

Webuyanycar.com - Don't even think about it....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Nice one

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

Faster than a V12 Q7

Status
    it's fairly clear that they're ripping you off the minute you get a quote, £1200 for an immaculate '99 A3 1.8TQS on 65K.

Jog on!

1st Gear

Status
    Very interesting reading, but it would suprise me if this comes as a shock to anyone.

Never would I dare sell a car to them. Out of principal I would rather give it away!
    2004 A4 Quattro 190 S-Line - Akoya Silver, Cruise Control, Full DIS, Full interior lighting pack. - Now sold... Gutted miss is already!

Brum brum

Status
    As J033Y says, I'm surprised that people are shocked by this. They are a business after all, and all that annoying advertising costs ££
    Jason
    2001 Nogaro S3 (daily driver)

1958 replica Porsche 356 Speedster (summer posing)
    1997 Seat Cordoba SX 16v (track day toy) replacing (t)rusty 1994 Seat Ibiza GTi RIP

6th Gear

Status
    Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, United Kingdom
    they only offered the old man 2500 for his A6 52 plate 65k avant 3.0 v6 sport quattro absolute joke of a company
    My A4 Detailed and finished with Zymol Glasur
    http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detaili...ol-glasur.html

A4 S-Line SE 220BHp with full Black pack With black badge (rear one still to fit) two tone Leather, Bose, phone prep in centre arm rest, IPOD conection RS4 pedals suede gear knob handbrake and steering wheel R8 oil Cap

Chugger

Status
    Well Nobody is forced to sell them their car. It's obviously going to be a rip, but when people are desperate they'l do anything for a bit of cash.

Might buy a Nissan sunny and banger race it... Then take it to them for a valuation. And il practice my best disappointment face
    57 A3 2.0 TDI Sportback (140)

Testing dodgy Chinese gear...

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sportstractor View Post
    Might buy a Nissan sunny and banger race it... Then take it to them for a valuation. And il practice my best disappointment face

Or get a quote for a mint Roller, and then take a smashed up Robin Reliant on a trailer up to them. That would confuse them...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Marriage is like a coffin and each kid is another nail."
    Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Prawn View Post
    Wellyboots, you are quite literally my most favourite pikey in the entire world

6th Gear

Status
    Any business is set up to make cash .So if your desperate use them .other than that stear clear.Especially of ANY of the ''we buy'' places because there out to proffit .Seller beware.

2nd Gear

Status
    A friend at work needed to sell her Audi A4 Sline, 4 years old with 66000miles on the clock (2.0 TDi) and webuyanycar offered her under £9000, which was about £2500 under market value of similar models on the interent at the time.

So I offered her £10000 and bought it off her, hehe. I can't resist a bargain (plus needed a diesel)

2006 Audi A4 Sline
    AMD remap to 175bhp, bilstein Shocks with Eibach 30mm lowering springs, spacers to follow very soon (then finished)

6th Gear

Status
    They ain't a charity, they are basically a cash converters, or a send me your gold in the post.

They advertise as much as the cash my gold people, becasue you got to catch people during a recession if you want to make a killing.

6th Gear

Status
    offered me £50 for girlfriends R Reg fiesta, sold it for £750 yesterday. W******s

Maritus Blue Audi A4 3.0 V6 S-Line TDi 275bhp, 585nm Torque