STOLEN Audi! - posted from another forum.

monkeyboyuk

Reaction score
Website
www.caswebsolutions.net
thought i'd post this up here for you chaps n chapesses, picked it up off another forum that i mod

MY CAR HAS BEEN STOLEN.It’s a 1985 Audi 90 Quattro Typ 85 in grey. I can’t believe this has happened to me. Dropped the car off at a friends house as he was going to have a look at an electrical issue. My car was last seen on Wednesday 27th April teatime about 6ish come Thursday at 11am it wasn’t there. Wiltshire Road in Marlow Buckinghamshire. Reported to the police and insurance company now it’s time to wait I suppose. Already been out as much as I can driving around looking around various places and a friend has also done the same for me in his area. But nothing.
Will keep an eye out aswell on ebay for it or bits suddenly appear for the said model/type of car, if anyone sees anything please PM me.
This has been posted on classic-audi forum and the S2 Forum and if you don’t mind putting it up on any other forums you good people use it would be greatly appreciated.
Off back to work but I will try and log on tomorrow to speak.
Thanks guys.

anyone that can shed any light, please let me know and i'll get in touch with the person concerned.

Cheers
Chris