Osama dead

Bin laden ain't really dead,

It's just another turban myth :p

I'm sure that most don't automatically believe the opposite (well, I don't), but instead consider both sides and lean towards one, and in this case it's that there is more to all of this than a simple shot to the head and a lob into the sea.

And the evidence for this is......?

To all you conspiracy theorists out there, a word of caution. There's nowt wrong with being sceptical, but automatically believing the exact opposite of what you're told is just as foolish as believing what you are told.

you ever wondered why the box in your home is called a TEL-LIE-VISION ? Your only told what they want you to know and nothing more, remember i am an insider in the world of conspiracies :undwech: im taking over the world with my secret brothers in the hood!

He's not dead,

He is being tortured as we speak by the U.S in a back room somewhere, they have probably smuggled him back to U.S soil.

They claimed he was unarmed, so why would they shoot him dead? surely he is worth more to them alive.

They were quick to bury 'A' body out at sea thats for sure.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

— Martin Luther King Jr.

How Osama bin Laden's death sparked a fake Martin Luther King quote How Osama bin Laden's death sparked a fake Martin Luther King quote - CSMonitor.com lol its started already

This is one oddball thread with some well strange ideas & thoughts
Makes a good lunchtime read though
All these conspiracy theories make me die lol

They claimed he was unarmed, so why would they shoot him dead? surely he is worth more to them alive.

I may possibly be the only one here who has met a Seal team (Echo Three, got the t shirt :salute:) and to be honest, it wouldn't matter one jot if he was armed or was using a human shield, they would have still taken him out in the quickest most precise way possible.
Whether it was really bin laden or not, you can guarentee it was a clean shot.
Seal teams are trained to kill, nothing else, no negotiation, no debate.
The ones I met were ok guys, but they had that look in their eyes that made you feel uneasy, and err, scared, very scared.

The ones I met were ok guys, but they had that look in their eyes that made you feel uneasy, and err, scared, very scared.

Like this???

scary-eyes-dude-274.jpg

Its funny chatting to the Navy lads in work about this and getting their views on it.

I might pop down and see the Marines tomorrow and see what they say about it all and pass them on of theses theories. :)

Like every one else, I can't wait to see what image of the dead guy the US produces and if the video even gets leaked.

"I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy. Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that"

— Martin Luther King Jr.

i hate it when this happens. Why fake a quote (not u directly) which takes the side of a terrorist using one of the most peaceful civil rights leaders? I guess to get people to listen but the fact remains he led thousands to die why should he be given another chance?

To all you conspiracy theorists out there, a word of caution. There's nowt wrong with being sceptical, but automatically believing the exact opposite of what you're told is just as foolish as believing what you are told.

deep

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate it when this happens. Why fake a quote (not u directly) which takes the side of a terrorist using one of the most peaceful civil rights leaders? I guess to get people to listen but the fact remains he led thousands to die why should he be given another chance?

I lifted this directly from FB and am more than happy to concede you know far more about it's accuracy than I do. However it doesn;t mention giving him a second chance, my point is that to celebrate the death of another is questionable.

I lifted this directly from FB and am more than happy to concede you know far more about it's accuracy than I do. However it doesn;t mention giving him a second chance, my point is that to celebrate the death of another is questionable.

agreed not directly its one of those quotes where you can make your own mind up i guess.

i guess its a matter of opinion about celebrating the death of another. Take hitler for example. When he went down the world war 2 ended and the world was at peace. The allied nations celebrating the end of years of struggle and death. (well sort of)

hasnt quite had the same effect at least not now but who knows it still may at some point. Maybe because it wasnt at the same scale of misery. Also if he had been captured closer to the time things may be different again also.