JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

north wales/ chester/ liverpool

Who's from these areas or been here before? i'm staying in north wales for 2 weeks in july and just wondering what is there to do i've two young kids 3 and 1. Was thinking thing's like chester zoo etc. What would you recommed? If i was going into liverpool for the day too where's save to park.

I'm staying in Presthaven Sands haven so some where near there would be handy
    bout ye!

2. # ADS
    ADS

ZoomZoom

Status
    Hi i was bought up in chester area and I live in liverpool now.

Chester Zoo is always a good place to take the kids, will have a good day there.

Fun things to do near Chester for kids | DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk | Places to go with children | Cheap family activities

In liverpool I usual park in liverpool one but it is expensive as is the albert dock area, or park in st johns center which I must worn you the actual shopping center is chav central but in the car park area Ive never had any problems and its fairly priced
    My Much Missed :Imola Yellow S3 - Revo stage 2, SPS3, RS6 reps, Pirelli P Zero Rosso, Cupra R splitter, Brembo's, 323mm EBC Turbo Grooved Discs, Ferrodo DS2500 Pads, Forge DV, Forge FMIC, Fidanza Aluminium Flywheel, Sachs Clutch, Green Cotton Dynatwist induction kit, 3" Downpipe, sports cat, Milltek cat back, Bilstein B8's, KW rear adjustable tie bars Whiteline Adjustable ARB's, Eibach Springs, Powerflex Bushes, Bose Concert System

Now : Cupra R 225

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Try the yellow Duck marine at Liverpool dock is brilliant for the kids. The Yellow Duckmarine - Unique amphibious tours of the City of Liverpool

The Science Museum in Liverpool is fantastic and free so you can have a ferry trip too.

The Boat museum at Ellesmere Ports good, Ice Cream factory at Tattenhall, A boat trip down by the river at Chester and Jodrell bank is worth a look.

Have fun
    Last edited by Sarah's A3; 26th April 2011 at 13:25.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

1st Gear

Status
    Dont get tempted to got guillvers world!

Museum of science and industry in Manchester is really good and free.

Theres legoland at the trafford center, mrs could get some shopping done too?

Printworks in manchester has an IMAX screen, its massive
    Audi A4 B6 Avant 04 (1.8T 190 Quattro)
    Mods - CustomCode Stage 1, Cruise Retrofit, HID's, B7 Key.
    Wanted : Auto light switch, auto dimming mirror

Come on you Spurs

Status
    Loads to do in North Wales and blinding roads!!!
    Electric Mountain at Llanberris, loads of slate mines (llechwedd is probably best) and The Great Orme Tram at Llanduddno are all good days out
    Chester is a good city with good shops and culture as well (If you can go as far as Northern culture???) Walk the City walls thats pretty cool or go to the races
    Enjoy and a good choice of area

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by indiemike View Post
    Hi i was bought up in chester area and I live in liverpool now.

Chester Zoo is always a good place to take the kids, will have a good day there.

Fun things to do near Chester for kids | DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk | Places to go with children | Cheap family activities

In liverpool I usual park in liverpool one but it is expensive as is the albert dock area, or park in st johns center which I must worn you the actual shopping center is chav central but in the car park area Ive never had any problems and its fairly priced
    thanks mike, those links are all the same. that st johns center is new the see open square where the liverpool shop is? If so yeah i know where it is thanks
    bout ye!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah's A3 View Post
    Try the yellow Duck marine at Liverpool dock is brilliant for the kids. The Yellow Duckmarine - Unique amphibious tours of the City of Liverpool

The Science Museum in Liverpool is fantastic and free so you can have a ferry trip too.

The Boat museum at Ellesmere Ports good, Ice Cream factory at Tattenhall, A boat trip down by the river at Chester and Jodrell bank is worth a look.

Have fun
    Thanks sarah, the museums sound like there worth looking into, what the best way to get from prestatyn to liverpool?
    bout ye!

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by badger1340 View Post
    Loads to do in North Wales and blinding roads!!!
    Electric Mountain at Llanberris, loads of slate mines (llechwedd is probably best) and The Great Orme Tram at Llanduddno are all good days out
    Chester is a good city with good shops and culture as well (If you can go as far as Northern culture???) Walk the City walls thats pretty cool or go to the races
    Enjoy and a good choice of area
    How fars northern culture from prestatyn?
    thanks for the tips bager
    bout ye!

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by colintdi View Post
    Thanks sarah, the museums sound like there worth looking into, what the best way to get from prestatyn to liverpool?
    Train i'd say. They are good fun, free and the kids will love them.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

1st Gear

Status
    thanks again sarah i'll check out the trains before i leave cherrs
    bout ye!