north wales/ chester/ liverpool

colintdi

Reaction score
Who's from these areas or been here before? i'm staying in north wales for 2 weeks in july and just wondering what is there to do i've two young kids 3 and 1. Was thinking thing's like chester zoo etc. What would you recommed? If i was going into liverpool for the day too where's save to park.

I'm staying in Presthaven Sands haven so some where near there would be handy

Hi i was bought up in chester area and I live in liverpool now.

Chester Zoo is always a good place to take the kids, will have a good day there.

Fun things to do near Chester for kids | DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk | Places to go with children | Cheap family activities

In liverpool I usual park in liverpool one but it is expensive as is the albert dock area, or park in st johns center which I must worn you the actual shopping center is chav central but in the car park area Ive never had any problems and its fairly priced

Try the yellow Duck marine at Liverpool dock is brilliant for the kids. The Yellow Duckmarine - Unique amphibious tours of the City of Liverpool

The Science Museum in Liverpool is fantastic and free so you can have a ferry trip too.

The Boat museum at Ellesmere Ports good, Ice Cream factory at Tattenhall, A boat trip down by the river at Chester and Jodrell bank is worth a look.

Have fun

Last edited:
Dont get tempted to got guillvers world!

Museum of science and industry in Manchester is really good and free.

Theres legoland at the trafford center, mrs could get some shopping done too?

Printworks in manchester has an IMAX screen, its massive

Loads to do in North Wales and blinding roads!!!
Electric Mountain at Llanberris, loads of slate mines (llechwedd is probably best) and The Great Orme Tram at Llanduddno are all good days out
Chester is a good city with good shops and culture as well (If you can go as far as Northern culture???) Walk the City walls thats pretty cool or go to the races
Enjoy and a good choice of area

Hi i was bought up in chester area and I live in liverpool now.

Chester Zoo is always a good place to take the kids, will have a good day there.

Fun things to do near Chester for kids | DAYoutWITHtheKIDS.co.uk | Places to go with children | Cheap family activities

In liverpool I usual park in liverpool one but it is expensive as is the albert dock area, or park in st johns center which I must worn you the actual shopping center is chav central but in the car park area Ive never had any problems and its fairly priced

thanks mike, those links are all the same. that st johns center is new the see open square where the liverpool shop is? If so yeah i know where it is thanks

Try the yellow Duck marine at Liverpool dock is brilliant for the kids. The Yellow Duckmarine - Unique amphibious tours of the City of Liverpool

The Science Museum in Liverpool is fantastic and free so you can have a ferry trip too.

The Boat museum at Ellesmere Ports good, Ice Cream factory at Tattenhall, A boat trip down by the river at Chester and Jodrell bank is worth a look.

Have fun

Thanks sarah, the museums sound like there worth looking into, what the best way to get from prestatyn to liverpool?

Loads to do in North Wales and blinding roads!!!
Electric Mountain at Llanberris, loads of slate mines (llechwedd is probably best) and The Great Orme Tram at Llanduddno are all good days out
Chester is a good city with good shops and culture as well (If you can go as far as Northern culture???) Walk the City walls thats pretty cool or go to the races
Enjoy and a good choice of area

How fars northern culture from prestatyn?
thanks for the tips bager