30th birthday

colintdi

Reaction score
Hi it's my wifes 30th birthday later on in the year and i need some ideas of what to do for her and what to get her. Give me some ideas, what have you's done or what gifts did you get for friends/familys big birthdays?

I'm living in northern ireland and was thinking of a weekend away somewhere in ireland and as for presents don't have a clue. I've plenty of time to sort something just trying to get a head a bit.

Usually we go for surprise parties as a rule or how about a pamper day at a five star health farm ?

Anti-wrinkle cream as a joke pressie.... and then give her an iron as a serious pressie.

Nah, seriously... pamper day if she likes that sort of thing
(including a nice brazilian for you to enjoy later :eyebrows:)

Was thinking of a surprise party but my wifes birthday is new years eve. I know i'm really early trying to sort something out but thats part of the reason for doing it so early so i can book something or do i do it the month before with people having christmas and work doo's before it. Pamper day sounds good but don't think she'd go by her self then i'd have to pay for a friend to go with her or was thinking a hotel that does it and she could have treatment while i wait in the bar for her:yes:

aythee i think this would happen:slap:

The other thing is with her group of friends one of them also has her birthday on the same day so do i included her

yeh share the love. Give your money to all her friends and they will love you for it. Send them on a shopping spree to New York!

a weekend away for the two of you would go down well. Can always do it a week before or after. Gifts...no what do women like lol. Jewelery, clothes, shoes and being spoilt rotten!!! Or if shes like me, a day at the track/rallying!!!

Or if shes like me, a day at the track/rallying!!!

of course i'd have to take her and also book myself a day at the track while we where there. Good idea but just don't know if it would be her ideal pressent for her 30th but something different like this would be good