Paintball

Dazmo

Reaction score
Having been to the Gadget Show at the weekend and having a good play with some serious paintball equipment, i am seriously considering taking it up as a proper hobby.

Some the kit you can buy is great, and i am considering purchasing my own stuff, just wondered if anyone was familiar with any paintball guns etc.

Im looking at the BT TM15 marker, with added red dot sight, scopes etc, anyone ever used one?

bt-tm15-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven’t used one myself but mates got one and he can’t stop singing praises about it. BT/ Tippmann do some very good markers. If you’re thinking about getting into paintball and getting your own kit a useful forum for information is UKScenario.com, the guys on that will be able to answer any questions.

Adam

Daz,you have to get your *** over to Rugby @ warfighters

LOL, did you see my missus's Dad's little tanks there? I was invited but couldn't go annoyingly.

Those little tanks are wicked fun, we blat around them in the yard from time to time.

Dude, Airsoft all the way!

Better range, more tactical games, realistic weapons like these:

gunss.jpg

Obviously it's just my personal opinion and the airsoft vs paintball thing has been done to death but give airsoft a try before you comit to PB

Obviously it's just my personal opinion and the airsoft vs paintball thing has been done to death but give airsoft a try before you comit to PB

What's in the guitar case? LOL :lmfao:

My dog wasn't impressed - bring one next time so I can shoot the puppy. Annoying little sod.

haha Ill bring the middle one then (its the best)

Its good dude, so much more realistic IMO, most people wear proper camo, the rifles can be incredibly realistic some with awesome range and the bb's can hurt a less than paintballs.

I've tryed both and airsoft is waaaay better and no stupid hoppers